Chapter 7: On Set

*2 days later*
Dove's POV

Today is the day that I head to set for a table read. I am really excited because I get to see him again. I mean I live the whole cast I just feel as if I have a special connection with Ryan.

*At the studio*
I got to the studio and when everyone got there we just kind of hung out did some ice breaker activities then we got our scripts and we got like 15 minutes to just read over our lines on our own which for me was a lot more lines then most people since I am playing 2 characters yet at the same time memorizing lines come easier to me compared to most people because I grew up doing theater because of my mom.

*15 minutes later*

It was now time to come back as a cast and do the table reading as one big group. It was so much fun to see the characters come to life and how they would interact with each other. We ran through the script a couple of times then the directors said we were finished for the day, but we had to be back by 8:15 tomorrow morning to start shooting so some people had to work more on memorizing their lines for tomorrow.

I was grabbing some of the stuff from my dressing room and as I was walking out getting ready to head to my car Ryan caught up to me and asked if I wanted to join him and of course I said yes commonly but on the inside I was jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas morning!

A/N: Hey y'all. Sorry it's short and took me forever to update I have been very busy with everything but I did want to update for y'all so here it is, I will try and figure out an updating schedule and post it on all my books and put in the bio thingy on my account. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Sorry again.