Chapter 3: Searching for Diggy

Dove's POV

*Next day*
I could not sleep last night I was so excited about getting the part. Just as I was about to go to sleep my alarm clock went off telling me it was time to get up. I got up and got in the shower and got ready for the day. I ended up wearing blue crop top, jeans, converse, and a grey light jacket.

Dove's outfit above^^^^

As soon as I finished getting ready I walked down the stairs and saw my mom and Claire already up.

"Hey mom, Claire. What are you guys doing up"?

"Hey honey. Claire and I just wanted to get off to send you out on your first day of Liv and Maddie", my mom replies.

"Ok. Well I better get going. I love you both".

"Love you too", they both called back.

I got in my car and headed my way to the studio.

*At the studio*

I finally arrived after a good 20 minute car ride. I walked in the set and the first person I saw was Sandra.

"Oh good morning Dove. How are you?" Sandra asked way to perky.

"Good morning Sandra. I am doing well. How are you?"

"I am doing even better now that you are here, come on we need to find you a Diggy now".

"Wait...who are we searching for?" I asked totally confused.

"We have to find the person who will be playing Diggy, also known as Maddie's love interest and the captain of the boys basketball team," she says like it is the most obvious thing in the world.

We head off to a room where there are a bunch of guys, I guess they are all here to try out for my love interest. As I am looking around the room I see one guy who is sitting off to the side reading over his lines and he looks kind of cute with his brown hair and beautiful brown eyes that just make my heart melt. Wait, what the heck am I saying I don't even know him, I don't even know his name. Ok, you know what I am just gonna go over there and introduce myself.

"Hey. I'm Dove".

"Oh hey, I'm Ryan".

A/N: Ok I am gonna be bad and stop the chapter here. I hope you are liking the story. Next chapter from Ryan's POV, what do you think? Let me know in the comments please.