Chapter 2

Soon enough we got to school and the first thing we see is a swarm of girls with their phones out surrounding who I'm guessing is Shawn.

"Damnit." Sage mumbles roughly parking. I banged my head against the headrest.

"I swear Sage on day your going to kill me." I say rubbing the back of my head getting out of the car.

"Oh stop your whining and let's go." She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the school. As she did we passed Sawyer and his friends.

'Please help me!' I mouthed to him.

"No can do sis." He laughed turning back to his friends. I glared at the back of his head as we disappeared behind the corner.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~In Class•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Ugh Mr. Tanner's class. He's the mother of all assholes. He thinks he can talk shit about everybody and get away with it.

"Mr. Mendes..." Mr. Tanner said. I look over my shoulder at Shawn who was previously talking to one of his friends. "Can you tell me what I just said?"

"No sir, I can't. I was just-" Shawn started be was cut off.

"You were nothing Mendes. You best pay attention. When your fame runs out your education will be all you have left."

"Don't have to be such a prick about it." I mumbled thinking that he couldn't hear me but I guess he did.

"Wow, would you look at that? Little Miss Depressed finally speaks!" The class chuckled but Shawn found no humor in it what so ever.

"Why do you have to be such an asshole to everybody?" Shawn said standing up.

"Well if I'm such a asshole maybe you should leave."

"That's not fair! He was just speaking the truth! Don't be a fucking dick." I said standing up surprising myself and others with my new found confidence.

"Both of you out! NOW!" Mr. Tanner yelled at us. I rolled my eyes and packed up my stuff. When I was done I saw Shawn roughly grabbing his stuff and walking towards me. He wrapped his arm around me and lead me out and to the office. I got quite a lot of glares but I wasn't surprised. Nothing was said between now and then but I wasn't complaining.

We sat next to each other outside of the principles office. He seemed a lot calmer.

"Thanks for what you said." I said finally gaining the courage to talk to him.

"Nothing you said wasn't not true, he really is a dick." He replied looking at his hands.

"Not as much as he is an asshole."

"Ya." He quietly laughed. We sat here for awhile waiting for our punishment. I may or may not have stared for a bit, but can you blame me? He's freaking hot. I hadn't noticed I was staring for quite a while till he looked at me.

His chocolate brown eyes looking directly into mine as he sent me a small smile. And it wasn't one of those fuck-boy smirks most all jerks were born with. This one was comforting and shy almost as if he was caught in the act I was. I sent one back and quickly turned back to my lap. Even though it's more interesting over there I can embarrass myself less over here.

"Shawn Mendes." Mrs. Joss said looking over her glasses at the two of us. Shawn stood up and walked her way.

"Good luck." I said last minute. He said thanks and walked into her office. I sunk down into my seat mentally face palming myself. 'Good luck'? Really? Your the reason why he's in trouble in the first place. God I'm an idiot. I groaned and patiently waited my turn.