Imagine #1: Gally

Your Pov

A loud screeching woke me up. I shot up, taking in my surroundings. A dimly lit metal crate, boxes stacked beside me. Where am I? Why can't I remember anything?! I yelled out for help, but even I knew that was hopeless. I sat in the corner of the crate, my knees tucked up to my chest. I closed my eyes tightly, nothing to do but wait. A few moments later the crate jolted to a stop. Light began to flood through, and I could hear people talking. It sounded like boys. A thud was heard and I looked to see a tall boy had jumped into the crate.

"Let's go greenie!" He barked. Surely he wasn't talking to me.

"Are you deaf or something, I said get up!" He demanded walking over to me. He pulled me up and his eyes widened.

"Y-you're a girl." He said confused. I nodded.

"Gally, bring him up!" A British accent said. The boy named Gally shook his head and carefully pulled me alongside him.

"It's not a boy shuck face! It's a girl!" He yelled up. He climbed out and I was helped out.

I looked around to see at least fifty boys standing around.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"This fine establishment is the glade." A boy with black hair said.

"Can you remember anything?" Gally asked.

"Not really, I only remember...(y/n). I think my name is (y/n)." I said.

"Well, (y/n) let's get you to Alby, he'll be able to explain more." He said pressing a hand to my back and leading me to another man.

"That'll be all Gally." The man said. Gally nodded and walked off. He immediately began to yell, making me laugh quietly. I turned back to the man.

{after tour}

I sat under a tree, trying to collect my memories. I groaned an rubbed my temples.

"You alright?" A voice said making me jump. I looked up to see Gally.

"I can't remember anything." I said sighing.

"Don't worry, that's how we all are. You'll get used to it." He said.

"You'll make memories with me- I mean us." He said and blushed. He gave me a nod and walked off quickly.

A small smile made its way onto my face as I watched him retreat and yell at some gladers just sitting around.