Chapter 1

It was finally Friday as I wake up getting ready for school. I put on a black flared tank top, with some pastel purple shorts and some black combat boots. I head down stairs greeting my parents, eat a bowl of cereal grab my backpack and head for school. As I'm walking to school I see my friend Luis, I run over to greet him as he waves and we walk to school talking about drama, tests, friends, and ect.

Once we get to school I unpack and head to first period. History, my favorite. Luckily, Angie's in my class so we talk before Mr. Edwin comes in. "Did you study for the test?" I ask. "No, not really I tried and got bored so I went on Netflix." I laughed as Mr. Edwin came in introducing that we have a 30 point quiz today. "I hoped you all studied." Mr. Edwin said with a serious face.

As Mr. Edwin handed out the test everyone looked nervous, like no one studied. After all the tests were handed out he said "you may begin."

~6 hours later- last period~

As their is only 6 minutes left of pre-algebra, I keep waiting and waiting for the little time to go by, it finally does as the bell rings and I race out oft he door heading home.

I finally get home, as my mom is starting to make dinner. Spaghetti and meatballs my favorite. "How was school today, Rebecca?" My mother asked. "It was fine I guess I'm just glad it's over." I replied. "Well dinner is just about ready can you get your father." "Yeah, sure." I walk over to my fathers office as he is getting bills paid or something, I put my hand on his shoulder. "Mom told me to tell you dinner ready and it's time to eat." I tell him. We walk out to the dinning table and start to eat dinner. After we eat I told my mom I was going to take a walk on the trails. She replies with " just be back before dark."

As I walk into the woods I see an unfamiliar cave that wasn't there before. I think to myself, what's this doing here? I look in to see a light, a light, it's a cave. As my curiosity gets the best of me I venture in to see a bowl or a small vile pool of a black liquid, almost like blood. My body feels drawn to it, almost like I have to touch it, and I do I begin to put my fingers in and I freeze. As I feel pain go inside me, as does the liquid. As my skin goes pale and my eyes turn a royal violet. My hair changes from my beautiful brown to a dark, almost perfect purple. I feel energy pull into me, almost magic like. My cloths disappear in front of me as a black suit with red jeweled belt comes around me and a purple cloak surrounds my body, the most painful part comes at the end as my freckles disappear and a ruby diamond stoned jewel forms in the middle of my forehead. Suddenly, the major pain stops and I think "what happened at me?" Suddenly after everything goes black and I fall to the floor.