Chapter 3

~Raven Pov~

"Hey, Robin, could you maybe give me a day to tell my friends and family and say my goodbyes?" I ask. "Yeah, go ahead, but we only have a day."Robin replies. "You guys are welcomed to stay the night, if you want." I tell them. I walk back into my house, awaiting to tell them. I'm worried, on how they will react. I put my hood down, and just plain out say "I need to leave." Everyone shocked, my mother asks "Why?" "It's best for me, so I don't hurt you. I also joint the Teen Titans." I reply softly. My little cousin Luke screams "Really! Your joining the Teen Titans!!". He always been obsessed with them with posters and everything. They walk in the door and he basically dies right there. "Mom, this is Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, and Beast Boy. They came from Jump City to see if I was worthy enough for the Titans and I am. I need you to understand I will see you all again, I'll be ok." I tell my family. "We'll be safer with her, with her magic who knows what we can accomplish." Robin says telling my family. "Ok...go." My mother says crying but proud. I hug her and the Titans go to situate the room. I tell everyone I'll be back because I have to tell my friends everything.

I call them, even though it's dark I tell them I need them to meet me at the closest park. They all arrive awaiting me, as they start to get annoyed I create a barrier so they can't run away. They start freaking out, but more once I show myself with my cloak back and surprisingly my hood down. Paige screams as they huddle In a corner. "Shhh... Guys it's me Rebecca. I know a lot has changed just let me explain. Luis remember when we went roller skating and you fell straight on your face and broke your nose and you went straight the hospital, and Angie when fish died and we set him free in a flaming box out in the water. Believe me now?" I say to them. "Rebecca?" Paige quietly says to me. " Camyrn also says "what...what the hell happened to you?" As she starts to cry. I explain everything to them slowly put down the barrier and they finally accept me and Paige gives me a hug, she cries as I do to as I stop hearing the sound of a car blowing up into flames slowly realizing it's me when I feel with emotions. I didn't care I told them I was joining the Teen Titans, they look a little jealous at first but slowly nod as I told them the farther I stay away the less I can hurt them. I tell them to tell people at school I left because of development changes and I moved somewhere else. I leave giving once last hug and once last breaking street light. I head home back to my family and the Titans.

I get home and my mother is helping the titans situate the rooms. My other family members already left before me returning. They finally made the arrangements, Starfire in the guest room, Beast Boy on the couch, Robin on the love seat, and Cyborg in the T-car to recharge his batteries. I look at Robin and my mom and say "I need to leave tonight." "But why?" Robin asks as my mother looks shocked. "I..I can't be here any longer." I reply. "You said you were leaving in the morning... You can't go yet your my daughter." My mom says. "No!" I yell as anger fills me, causing my eyes to go to demonic white, with my cloak back rippling in my magic causing everything in the room that's fragile to shatter out of nowhere. I go back to normal and just stare for a minute, then I run out of the house. The Titans follow me as my eyes go back to the magic white, black magic starting to form in my hands, I yell to them "Stay back! I...I don't want hurt you. Something's wrong." Them I scream and drop to the ground in pain coughing up blood. I look at them and I say "hel..p me..." Then I drop to the floor.

~Robin Pov~

I stand there seeing her struggling in pain, coughing blood from her mouth. I'm worried, then in a split second she out cold on the ground, hearing the words help me. I yell to Beast Boy "get her in the T-car, I'm calling my jet." Then I see her mother rush out in tears I say to her "we need to take Raven to our tower were she can get healed." Her mother replies saying "you can't I need to know she's ok." "The only way we'll make sure she's ok is if she's comes with us trust me." I say. She replies by saying "ok....but keep her safe."

~Beast Boy Pov~

I run over and pick up Ravens vulnerable body's taking her to the T car to at least lye her down on the seat cushions then i hear Robins jet for emergencies like this. Cyborg gets in the drivers seat and drives the T-car into the jet. Everyone boards the jet and we take off. I ask the team "do you think she'll be ok?" Robin replies to me "I don't know beast boy...I really don't know."