Chapter 5

~Raven Pov~

I won I actually won. I went back reality my so called friends look at me levitating, then I felt weak. I dropped to my knees. Unable to move for at least a minute. I coughed up a little blood and slowly rose up, but I was unable to levitate. I stood until I lost my balance and Cyborg caught me and helped me back to the tower. I was till unsure if I wanted to stay or not though.

We got back to the tower and Cyborg set me on the couch as Robin made me my herbal tea. The kettle went off and he poured the water in the cup and put the tea bag in. Robin handed me the tea and Starfire gave me a blanket. Which I took but didn't need because I had my cloak. "Thanks everyone, I means a lot for your help." I say to them, I feel emotion and the tv shatters. Beast Boy stands their in shock as well as everyone else because he was going to play another video game. Robin asks "Raven, what was that?" I Regain energy and my mug cracks as I ridiculously rush to my room saying "I'm sorry." And slam my door. Everything is becoming more clear now. When ever I feel with any emotion, I cause destruction.

~Beast Boy Pov~ 2 weeks later~

It's been two weeks and Raven haven't left her room once, not for food her tea, bathroom breaks nothing. All the team is getting worried. I volunteered to see, everyone looked at me weird. I mean Raven is pretty cute, the last time I saw her. I walk to her door knock on the door. No answer. I knock again and I'm getting worried cause there no answer. I decide to do the dumbest thing and open her door. She's in some deep meditation trance. It's been two weeks, I grab her shoulder and try to wake her up"Raven, Raven, wake up." I see she puts her feet down but when she turns around she has her red eyes like when she was with gorilla grod. Her cloak flutters back and her hood is down, but her hair is up in purple flames. She grab me with her magic. Then the Titans rush in to see and she yells at me to stay out of her room. Even with everything going on I'm scared but she still looks pretty. Then she drops with with her magic like she knows what I thought second with the crack of everything in the room. Her books randomly get thrown across the room, everything in the kitchen breaks, another shattered tv, and all the windows in Raven room broke.

~Raven Pov~

I'm grabbing ahold of Beast Boy angered. Knowing I shouldn't but I can't help it. And I saddened feel what he thinks, that he's scared but he thinks I'm pretty. No! I drop him and tell him to get out as everything breaks. Now I'm scared it's happening again, knowing of the titans watching. I back up against the wall, yelling for them to get out, each time one more thing breaks. Then they come a step further each time and Robin tells me "let us you Raven." I tell him back as I comfort myself with my cloak and in a ball starting to cry. "You can't I'll hurt you." I couldn't forgive myself if I did but I didn't say that.

I look up with tears down my face with Starfire with a box of tissues, Robin with my tea, and Beast Boy with his hand out for me to grab. I stand up, but instead grabbing his hand to get up, I jump and give him a hug in tears of fears of my abilities. I can sense What Cyborg and Robin are thinking saying " wow, Beast Boy finally got a hug from his crush." I push him back and he looks confused and I give a death stare to Cy and Robin. As they know what I'm looking at them that way for.

I walk out to the living room and kitchen and see all the I broke and now the team knows it's me. I try and fix it with my powers I meditate trying to concentrate I get cut off by Beast Boy "Raven, what are you doing?" "I'm fixing the kitchen Beast Boy." I try and say in a calm voice as I'm extremely stressed. "By meditating?" He asks. I ignore him and concentrate as my eyes open to their magic white and my body surrounded with a black magic Raven and my cloak back in a ripple motion with my hood up, I yell "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!" I go back to normal and see everything is fixed.

"Wow Raven Didn't know we had a architect in the house." I give him A stare as I meditate more my the big window ignoring Beast Boy annoying video games. I begin to meditate as I see visions. Visions of the Prophecy. Of my father. I breath heavy and begin to chock cause of lack of air. I start panicking. Then I hear Beast Boy, shaking my shoulders calling my name. I open my eyes with a one single tear running down my apple face. I still breathing heavy. And then he hugs me, it felt amazing, but I couldn't express that. I would cause more destruction. "What just happened Raven" Beast Boy asks me. "It's...nothing." He looks at me in the eye as I try to avoid eye contact. "It wasn't nothing."

He was so amazing. He seemed he actually cared. That's can't be though who would like a demon. I sit on the ground then all of a sudden I'm lifted off the ground by Beast Boy is carries my to my room bridal style. I ask him "Beast Boy I'm fine yo-." As I'm cut off by him he says "shush. Let me do something nice. Your always alone and it gets kinda creepy to be honest rea."

I fill up with anger as I don't even care of what happens. I push him off from him carrying me and yell "who the hell do you think you are! Do you even know what it's like to be me! No you don't and.." I begin to cry as magic spills from me and grabs Beast Boy and pushes him against the wall, follow by the Titans coming in to see the commotion. I begin felling shaking. I know it's an earth quake forming from me, but I can't control it. "And I'm not creepy Beast Boy...(then I whisper) I'm different. Go to hell, do ever talk to me again!" I slam him across the tower cracking the walls as I cry to my room.

~Cyborg Pov~

"Real smooth Beast Boy... You made a girl cry what's wrong with you." He looks at me.

Authors note: oooooo...... Cliff hanger what's going to happen next????