Chapter 10

Beast Boy pov:

I feel a tear trying to run down my cheek,but I don't let it fall. As we secretly trail behind Raven Cy comes next to me and says "Do you and Rea. Never would of thought. Good for you BB.

I don't think much of it I just feel stupid for kissing her, she probably doesn't even feel the same and now i might not see her again, but what if she does.

As we were following Raven we get held up. Raven enters into the library. Why? As soon as the coast is clear we walk in and hide. Then something appears from floor and approaches Raven, I wanted to step in, but Starfire stopped me. I look away for a second and when I look back Raven is covered in read markings and she looks like she lost control of herself.

Raven pov:

I make it to the library, I felt like I was being watched the way. I just hope the titans didn't try to follow me. I would forgive myself if any of them got hurt. I walk to the entrance and my "father" demonic figure rises from the floor.

"Ah. My child so young and powerful, what a great day for you power to come to an end and mine power rule the world." Trigon says.

I begin to pull my magic out and I yell at him and say "you were never my father. I don't want to do this."

Before I could even make out another word he just a
laughs and hen my now fragile body I S being covered with ancient ruins. I begin to lose control of what I do. Then completely. I feel my body walk down spiral staircase that was hidden behind.

After my body moves down the stairs I hear multiple footsteps on the stairs and I can't see who it is. My powers aren't working when I can't control my body.

I begin to walk up onto a pedestal. Uncontrollably starting the ritual for the prophecy to end the world.

Beast Boy pov:

As we follow Raven and what looks like her uncontrollable body she begins to walk up on to a pedestal. I feel constricted, I have to help her because.... I think I love her.

A/N: I just want thank you guys for over 200 reads and I FINALLY UDATED hopefully I will update more often, but I really would like more ideas of things to write. I would really Appreciate it if you guys would comment of what you think about the story and idea for the story and future stories. And lastly I would love it if you all voted on the chapters. Bye😛