Part 4

I had no clue what was happening. One minute he was 1 yard away from me an the next he was about to have his stuff touching mine. The worst thing was that I was only in spandex and a tank top when I realized that even though I still loved my boyfreind, I loved Justin. He was right, it was love at first sight. But no, I had a boyfriend!!! SNAP OUT OF IT FAITH!

I was standing there looking at him, he was looking at me, and I was trying my hardest to not start doing it with him. When all of the sudden, my phone started ringing, it was Cody, my boyfriend. It was 2:30 in the middle of the night, the only other time that he called me this late was when his mom had a heartattack and I had to meet him at the hospital for moral support. I thought that it may have been something important, so I picked it up. I could here the squeaking of the bed, and I could hear a girl in the bedroom, I didn't know what to think. Maybe it was the way that I could a girl in the background. I thought that were grinding on to each other. I could hear the sound of hard breathing. I thought that they were really doing it. I could hear Cody, he was about to say something, when I heard the girl in the background scooting closer to Cody, she took the phone, I still couldn't understand who the girl was, but what she said in the phone took her only about 7 seconds, but it seemed as if it would change my whole life. The girl said, "Its over for you and Cody, he is  with me now." And then she hung up the phone. I heard the beeping over the other line that made me want to hate my life. I hung up the phone, threw it on the floor, luckily, I had carpet and a life-proof case on my phone. I looked at Justin, he looked back at me, and before you know it, I jumped straight into his arms and started doing it. I know that it was probably not the best thing to do after such a short, and harmful break up, but it was a splur of the moment, and heck, I wasn't in a relationship, and he was there almost naked. What they hell, I mean I could do what I wanted to, but when he started stripping off my clothing, I got another call, this time it was from a blocked number. I answered, sort of uneasy about myself, but I was in Justin's arms. I may not have known him for that long, but I had a feeling that I was safe in his arms. I couldn't believe who it was, I didn't know what to do. The girl who had called, had sort of a sexy voice, that made me wonder who it was, but the voice was familiar, and I knew exactly at that moment who it is. Chloe Fisher. I loved her, but I hated her. Our friendship has been there since the last year in high school, but since our junior year of college, our friendship has been going downhill. I knew what she had been doing. She had turned 21 yesterday, and I knew since it was Saturday night, she had gone to the bar, Chloe sounded super drunk and actually pretty high. "Faith, I met this guy at the bar, and since we were both drunk and we went to the bathroom. It was pretty nice, I actually felt mature for once. Then, a girl came in and found us, and I guess it was the guys girlfriend, and she was upset! I mean, I would be too, you know walking in to a bathroom to find your boyfriend and a chick that you don't even know nearly naked, up against a wall grinding. I mean, he never told me that he was dating someone! I quickly ran into the stall, while I frantically found the pieces of clothing that I lost, and locked my self in there. I was in there, and the fighting began. well, you did this and that and that went for about what seemed to be forever.  I got dressed, and I began to think that it was never going to end, the girl ran out screaming and said I can find someone better than you! I was so scared, I ran out before  the guy was able to catch me, I thought that I was fine until, he approached me again, and said, hey I love you, will you come home with me? I didn't know what to do. I ran out of the bar to find a gas station that had a whole bunch of people, and one small payphone, I ran as fast as a I could, frantically found some loose change and called you, he is going to be here shortly! What should I do?????" she literally screamed.

I had no idea what to tell her, I just said  "I will be right there? Which gas station?"

The one on the right of Mangrove and Cohasset."

"I will be right there!" I jumped out from under Justin and rantickly through on some clothes. I got in my jeep and drove away. I left Justin there nearly naked. OOPS!