Part 7

You could say that me and Shaylee had over reacted on the whole thing...no I really don't think we really did. I mean what's the point of staying home if we know that our lives could be in jeopardy....

"Look at them over there in the bushes." I said disgusted.

"Let's just get into our room...unpack our stuff...and just go to sleep..hopefully tommorow will be better..." Shay said.

We quietly got the most important things out of our cars and quickly checked into our room. We were staring out the window to see what Chloe and Justin were doing. Suddenly the door opened. Me and Shaylee started screaming. Then we found out who it was...The cleaning lady. DOING!

She seemed startled... "What are you two ladies doing in here?" she asked.

"We just checked in to this room." I told her.

"Well pardon me! I did not mean to intrude on your ladies evening." the lady said. She seemed like the sweetest thing! 

"It is totally fine!" Shaylee said.

"If you don’t mind me asking....who or what are you too looking at?" she asked in curiosity.

"Well,  you see.. There is a boy and a girl down there that we know that made feel really uncomfortable and stuff so we had to leave our house and come here so that we wouldn't jeopardize our lives." I told her.

"That boy looks very familiar. ...what is his name of you mind me asking?" she asked.

"His name is Justin and the girls name is Chloe."

"Oh my gosh! I think that the boy is my son....." she stated.

"Wait...," I asked in curiosity, "Does your soon work at the local Save mart close to down town?"

"Yes he does!" she said.

Me and Shaylee looked at each other....what should we do?"

**Please read..comment...and vote! you guys are amazing!

what should Faith and Shaylee do? Tell me! I might put the best one in Part 8!!!

~Faith