Part 6

I am so screwed. I can not find the guy that I just had sex with or the girl that I had just picked up that was having sex. I heard a scream and then a slam. What the frik does this mean? I am so screwed.

I looked at Shaylee, she looked at me, I am so done with life at this point. Well, I guess that is a little exateration. I thought that maybe they had gotten stolen, somewhat kidnapped, but then after about 5 seconds, I heard giggling coming from my bathroom, I ran in, there they were on top of each other grinding, naked in the bathtub, doing it, Chloe threw him off of her, and Justin rantickly found clothes. I thought that Justin really loved me, and I thought that Chloe was better than that, but no, my mind was playing tricks on me. I hate my life!!!

Me and Shaylee just walked out and were walking into the living room, when all of the sudden, Justin and Chloe came out all dressed and completely unaware of what just happened obviously.

Then it all began, the screaming I mean, well you did this and you did that and I was just so sick of it all. I yelled at both of the bitches that were in my living room, Justin and Chloe of course, definitely not  Shaylee,

"Shut the F**k up! Both of you! I am so sick of it! You did this and you did that! Just stop! My God! You can't explain what you did and that is final. Now its 3:00 AM in the morning. Get the F**k out of my house right now. If you are not out in the next 5 seconds, I am calling the cops!" I yelled.

Those assholes could die on the streets. At least if they died, they would have their stuffing touching each others. I hate those bitches. I can't believe that I left Justin sleep with me. and I picked up Chloe from some guy that wanted to take her home.

Justin can go home and kicked out again, and Chloe can go screw herself. They are both bitches. I cannot believe after all I did for them. I hate their asses. They should go get an a Motel  and go grind. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, they can't afford it, because they wasted all of their money and shit like alchohol and stuff.

"I'm sorry Faith. She was all over me. The whore just grabbed me and pulled close and I just could not resist. But, what be and you had was so much better than that! It was so short, but it showed me what you could really do." Justin said in the sweetest tone trying to sound like there was nothing wrong.

"You f***ing d**shbag, you have no right to come in and like you own the place. This is my house and you have had sex with two girls in about 2 hours. Get the f**k out right now and if you don't I will call the cops. You just had sex in MY bathtub and now I have to sanitize that and me because you dirty ball sack was on me and that bathtub. Now get the f**k out of my house right now! I will not say it again you perverted ass hole."

"I don't want to." he said all pissy.

"Can you read my lips? Get the f**k out of my house right now!" I screamed.

"I am not getting out of here." he said.

"Fine. If you're not getting out, then we will make you get out!" Shaylee yelled. She was there too by the way.

I kicked him in the balls, punched his nose, and Shaylee slapped him across the face.

"Now will you get out?" we screamed.

"Fine bitches. Faith you're a whore, and Faith's friend, you're a bitch, but I would love to have sex some time." He said to Shaylee and I.

"He is such a ass." Shaylee said.

"Right" I said.

"Go pack a bag." Shaylee said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, they both know where we live, and if they want to come do it again, or something, they could come and do it in our front yard, and we could get a ticket. And we do not have the money for the ticket. And, if he knows where we live, he could hurt either one of us. So, we need to get out of here and to a hotel. Right now, we'll take both of our cars. We don't know how long they might stalk us or whatever. So, pack up your valuables and whatever, we both have a huge trucks in our cars. So, the boxes that we haven't unpacked yet go with us, and all of our valuables, everything comes out, everything, we need to be out of here in less then thirty minutes."

"Wait, but why are we doing all of this, why don't we just pack a couple bags and leave?"

"Because, he already broke into your window, so he knows how to get in and stuff."

"Well, he does only live about a block away....." I said

"Then it's decided,"

"Let's start packing as I rushed into my room.

"Okay, be out of here by 4:00 its 3:18. That gives us about 30 minutes, and put all the bags and boxes by the door.'

"Okay," I said.

We have to get out of here. I sware, if I find out that Mr. Justin, was stalking us, I will be calling the cops.

~Hope you guys like it!

Read, Comment, and Vote!

~Faith