Part 10

Tears; that was all that I had coming down my face. My face was stinging with anger and rage, it was filled with hurt and sorrow, it was brought together with a broken heart. Me and Cody had been together for 3 years and it was ended just like that. Nothing but a "Codys mine now, not yours."

I heard a knock coming from my window. It was Shaylee and the cleaning lady. I unlocked the door and they came in and sat down. The cleaning lady sat down in the back of my car and said that she would be happy to go get Justin attention.  I thanked her politely and told her that would be amazing. As she got out of the car, I stopped her.

"Before you go, what's your name?" I asked.

"Oh! My name is Josephine! And what's your lovely ladies names?

"Well my name is Faith and this is my best friend Shaylee." I told Josephine.

She was so nice. I guess she and Shaylee were the only thing I had close to family right now.... The thing that bothers me is how many years Cody and I had been together and HE just threw it away....  probrably for a white trash whore.

My phone started buzzing, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about tonight. I was drunk and let this girl take my phone. I'm sorry. Really damn sorry." said Cody

I dried my tears. I tried to get my voice strong enough so it wouldn't seem like I was crying.

"How dare you?  You think you can just call me and I'll just forgive you?" I told him.

"Babe, we've been together for so long and we can't just let it be ruined by one small thing? Can we? Your just ruining our whole relationship, the one we worked on for three years and you just want to throw it away?"

"This wasn't just a small thing. And I'm not the one who wants to ruin it your the one who ruined it. Your the one who banged a girl because you were "drunk" and just so you know, YOUR THE ONE WHO RUINED SO DONT YOU DARE GO BLADE THIS ON ME. ASS."

I hung up the phone.