Part 8

"Wait...so you think that that boy over there....in the bushes......is your son?" I asked curiously. 

"Yes..." the woman answered me.

"Well what does he look like?" Shaylee asked the cleaning lady.

"He's tall, musculant, dark blonde hair, and loves to climb." said the woman. 

Those things all described him. He was very musculant. He had really dark blonde hair, and I know that he's tall because when I leaned in to kiss him, I had to get up on my tip toes. That also explains why he climbed through my window.

"Well those things all describe him. One last question for you....." I told her.

"Well I have an answer." she said all perky.

"What is your sons name?" I said.

"Justin." she replied.

"Okay...so your sons name is Justin, the boy that i just kicked out of my house is Justin....then that means the boy that we see down there in the bushes is the same guy that got kicked out of two houses in one day." I said in disgust. 

"Wait..." said the cleaning lady, "I never kicked Justin out of my house, he told me he would find one and be on his own." she said this as tears came down her face.

I could not believe this. The old lying sack of crap lied to me. I was actually starting to really like him. I am so devastated.

I didn't know what to do......I knew what I should do though. I should go down there in to the bushes and tell the pervert that it was not okay do pull a stunt like that. You know what  I learned that day? Never let a guy that just climbed through a window get through to your heart.

Do you guys like my story? I hope so!! :)

~Faith~