Part 9

I walked outside. I breathed a breath of the fresh cool night air. I could here the crickets chirping, the owls hooting, and the sound of laughter coming from the bushes where me and Shaylee and the cleaning lady had seen Justin and Chloe. I walked over. I guessed that they would here my footsteps; but I guess not. I walked into the pile of leaves they were laying in, and they wouldn't stop. The just kept going like nothing was wrong. That's because there was nothing wrong in their world. I mean there really isn't anything wrong in it, it's the American dream to have a lovely lady right by your side and and a musculant man keeping you safe.

"Hey Justin, we need to talk." I said.

"Um.......Can't you see I'm a little busy right now?" he said all pissy. 

"Well....its important so please get up and come with me." I said annoyed.

"He is busy you bitch!" Chloe screamed at me.

"Chloe do not call me a bitch get out of my freaking face! This is between me and Justin. Not you." I told her all snotty.

She smirked. I could not believe that bitch. She thinks that she's all that but she's not.

"Faith....you cannot be rude to my girlfriend like that." he told me.

"I'm your girlfriend? " she asked all innocent and giggly. 

"If course you are babe." he said rubbing his hands through her hair.

Ugh. Lovebirds annoy me............Oh my god! I just remembered that me and Cody broke up. I saw those to making out and I remembered that that was me and Cody at one time.....well probrably more than one time. : ) I had no time to think. I tried holding my tears back, I tried to stay strong. But I couldn't, I just couldn't. I ran away from the two and started crying my eyes out in the car.