Two

POV: Jimin
"Jimin," said Mr. Jung. "This is Seokjin, who will show you your classes and will be with you until you settle into our school, if that's okay with him."

"Yes, of course," he rambled nervously, bringing his hand out to greet me. I nodded, and shook hands with him.

His facial features were unreal, his shiny, brown eyes and his luscious, plump, pink lips as he bit his tongue in embarrassment. God, he wasn't nervous, was he? I didn't think that I was that intimidating.

I sat back down, as I watched him unpack his bag. Jeez, even his stationery was cute. He was just an all-round cutie.

He saw me staring and gave me a reassuring smile, as if to say 'welcome to our high school'.

By his looks, I could tell straightaway that this boy was very popular. Even when he sat down, his back was straight, his broad shoulders were at a perfect angle, his brown hair messily flopped to one side. He was like a prince.

Prince Seokjin.

"You can call me Jin," he said, "And I suppose you're fine with Jimin?"

I nodded as if to agree.

Prince Jin then.

"How are you, today? You excited for your first day at our school?" I anxiously put my thumbs up to say 'yeah, because I found a cutie like you!'.