Thirty Six

POV: Jin
All I could hear was a bunch of cars and then a sudden scream, outside on my street. Who could have gotten themselves into an accident like that?

I didn't care about the situation: I ripped open my bedroom curtains, looking out, only to see Jimin lying on the concrete road, his body flopped onto the ground, lifeless.

Lifeless...

"Look at what you did!" I screamed at mum, my voice breaking as I burst into tears. I couldn't help it; he was safe with me just a few moments ago.

Was he trying to run away?

"You, y-you killed Jimin!" I threw on my clothes, sobbing, and running downstairs as quick as I could, flinging the door open carelessly.

Nothing else mattered, only Jimin mattered to me. I finally found something in life that I could treasure, and I wasn't going to let him die.

"You killed him! You're a fucking murderer!" I shouted at the top of my voice, still in tears. I went into the road, dropping on the floor beside Jimin, who had blood all over him.

He got hit by a car. The red car that was right there.

The driver from the car got out instantly, cupping his hands around his mouth in shock.

"I can't believe I just did that..." he trembled, petrified.

"Call the ambulance!" I cried out, as the driver got out his phone and dialled the number, rushing. "Jimin! Jimin'! Can you hear me? Are you breathing, baby?" I got close to him, trying to hear if he was still hearing or not.

Fuck, I don't know. I'm not a doctor, there's nothing that I could do that could save him.

I sobbed, my hands around my face, trying to wipe off the tears that dripped down. The tears went onto Jimin, mixing with the blood everywhere. It was fucking traumatising, seeing my beautiful boy like that, in that state.

"Jimin! Breathe!" I begged. "I need you, Park Jimin! "

"Jin!" mum came after me, slapping me, straight around the cheek. "He was being careless, this is entirely his own fault!"

How could she be so heartless?!

"You scared him! He panicked! What else what he going to do?"

I didn't understand. Jimin, the boy who was always smiling, wasn't anymore. His head looked more injured than the rest of his body; he must've tripped over and hit his head on the car first.

"Did you call the ambulance?!" I shouted to the driver, who was panicking just as much as I was.

"I'm so sorry, kid!" the driver frowned, as we heard a siren in the distance.

"Hurry up!" I yelled, my tears wetting my shirt. I looked at Jimin's face; his beautiful features were ruined by blood and cuts everywhere. "It's... It's not your fault," I said to the driver, who was staring at Jimin with fear.

I softened my voice- all we could do was wait for the ambulance to come and see if Jimin was okay.

He better be. I fucking love you, Park Jimin, I would do anything to keep you by my side, always.