Twenty Seven

POV: Jin
I felt like I got so used to being with Jimin that sharing underwear was nothing.

"Hey," I got his attention. "Are you going to talk at school?" I almost forgot that he only opened up to me, and when he'd speak, it would be only to me, except that little incident in the park.

"You're the only reason why I feel like I can talk again," he looked down. "So I don't think I can get the courage to do that with everyone else just yet."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"I'm still getting used to using my mouth like this, so not just yet."

Considering he hadn't spoken for years, his talking seemed to flow well and he sounded completely fluent and normal, which I was very impressed with.

I felt special, thinking that Jimin would talk only to me, not even to his own auntie, but me. I needed to remind myself that quite often.

"When's your auntie coming back from her vacation, then?"

"The end of next week, I think, so it's quite short."

Next week was half term so luckily, we could the whole holiday to ourselves.

"Do you want me to stay over with you for a few days?" I offered, because he looked hopeful that we could spend quality time with each other. "I could always ask my parents, and they'd probably say yes, if I use the excuse that it's a friend," I winked at him, to which he cutely giggled.

I texted my mum, asking her if I could stay over for half term.

Jin: mum, can I stay at a friends house next wk?

Mum: are u coming home today tho

Jin: yeah... why?

Mum: somebody wants to talk to you, seokjin

Jin: who?

Mum: she wants to see u, just come home right now, we'll talk about u staying over later

Jin: okay then...

I showed my texts to Jimin and he nodded sympathetically, opening the door for me.

"Let's pray that you can stay!"
he smiled. "I don't wanna be alone, especially when I get the chance to be with you," he frowned.

"Oh, please. Even if she did say no, I'd still come over, you know that."