Truth or dare

(This is based in RTTE everyone is up at the clubhouse playing Truth or dare)

(No ones P.O.V)

"Ok guys I have got a truth or dare for Astrid," tuff smirked as he glance over at Astrid with a evil glare running his hands together excitedly.

Astrid was slightly nervous at the way tuff was smirking at her but just shrugged it off knowing if he did something to her bad then she was going to get him back good.

"I choose dare," Astrid narrowed her eyes back at tuff as if challenging him to give her a bad date knowing she would tear him limb from limb later.

Tuffnut smirked once again "ok you have to kiss your crush on the lips," Tuff was looking around the group to see Snotlout puckering up his lips expecting to get a kiss and Hiccups eyes widening at the dare.

Everyone knew something was up with hiccup and Astrid I mean friends don't just kiss on the lips 3 times.

Astrid's cheeks turned bright red, "oh ok," said Astrid, she leaned in and kiss Hiccup on the lips after a few seconds she quickly pulled away not giving Hiccup enough time to respond. Hiccup and Astrid turned bright red and they looked away from each other.

"Ok truth or dare fishlegs," asked Astrid

"Truth," said Fishlegs

Astrid smirked "have you ever kissed Heather?" Astrid asked.

"Uh....um.... Yeh twice," said Fishlegs.

"Ohhhhh," said the others

Fishlegs just rolled his eyes.

"Ok my turn, truth or dare Hiccup," said Fishlegs

"Um... Dare," said Hiccup.

Fishlegs grinned "I dare you to make out with Astrid for 5 minutes," Fishlegs.

Hiccup was shocked "WHAT," said Astrid and Hiccup at the same time.

"Uh....... Ok," said Hiccup he leant in and kissed her at first it was a very stif kiss but the after a while Hiccup grabbed Astrid's waist and pulled her close, Astrid warped he arms around Hiccups neck, Hiccup licked Astrid lip and Astrid opened they started battling it out with their tongue, Astrid ran her fingers through Hiccups auburn hair. Astrid felt this kiss very special it was like no one was there anymore and it was just them she felt butterfly's in her stomach. Hiccup could tell Astrid was enjoying it he too felt very happy.

"Ok that's 5 minutes up," said Fishlegs.

Hiccup and Astrid slowly pulled away Astrid's cheeks turned vibrant red as she blushed she quickly turned away. Same with Hiccup.

"Ok my turn, Snoutlout truth or dare?" Asked Hiccup.

"I'm not a baby so dare," said Snotlout

"Ok kiss Ruffnut on the lips," said Hiccup with a grin on his face.

Snotlout walked over to ruff and kissed her as soon as Snoutlout pulled away Ruffnut ran and got some water, everyone started laughing, except for Snotlout and Ruffnut.

"Ok my turn, truth or dare, tuffnut," said Ruffnut.

"Dare," said Tuffnut in a worried tone.

"Ok, whack your head against the ground really hard," said Ruffnut.

Tuffnut sacked her head on the ground hard and blacked out, everyone started laughing "alright guys lets go grab some dinner said Hiccup. Everyone else agreed and got up and started walking towards the clubhouse.

___________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

Follow me on Instagram all.things.hiccstrid

So how was it

I hope you liked it next time there is gonna be some Hiccstrid moments so stay tuned

Good night guys cyaaaaaa