I love you

Astrid POV

"Yeah well I'm ok and you" I glanced up and Hiccup while I was sweeping the floor of his work area.

The thing is hiccup is really great at making stuff and building stuff and fixing stuff it's like a hobby of his that he likes to do in his spare time. That's what I admired about hiccup he never wasted a second and always did something in his time that was useful and not just sleep, like every other Viking would do.

"Yeah but better now that you're here" Hiccups voice had a playful edge to it, I shook my head chuckling at the cliche line. Hiccup wasn't always like this but I guess I just caught him on a good day.

Some days Hiccup was a mess completely stressed with everything on the edge trying to make sure everything going as planned and that no people are currently after us. It really can work him up and it makes me scared because a few times I've heard him flying out with toothless in the middle of the night. When he should be sleeping, him stressing out makes me stressed out as well.

I let out a surprised noise when Hiccup ducked under my arm and gave me a quick peck on the lips, "oi" I yelled laughing at Hiccups childish mood. I looked back at Hiccup to see him acting with an innocent face acting as if nothing happened.

I just smiled and turned back around While I was finishing up the sweeping, and placing the broom down. Hiccup and I have a strong relationship I don't know how to explain it but I truly believe I love him. Despite never have said it to his face deep down I know that it's more than anything I've ever felt towards anyone ever. 

"You ok?" Hiccup lightly nudged me with a slight smile that frames his perfect face with his messy brown hair that always manages to look good. I placed my hand on his face feeling the light stubble on his chin as I gently ran my finger over his cheek.

"you" I whispered, I looked up through my eyelashes to see Hiccup with a smile on his face that reached his eyes and the cute wrinkles on the side of his eyes. "what about me?" Hiccup's voice full of happiness.

"How much I love you" I smiled straight at him not realizing what I had said but a few seconds later when Hiccup's face was completely shocked I finally realized what I had said. "Oh my Hiccup I'm so so-" I was interrupted quickly when Hiccups lips were placed softly onto mine the familiar feeling erupted into my stomach, the butterfly's never stopped it's like he kisses me for the first time every time.

"I love you too" Hiccup whispered smiling slightly into my face his eyes looked straight into mine and to say I wasn't supprised would be a lie I honestly was bursting with happiness. Slight tears dripped down my face I was so happy I didn't know how to react.

Hiccup wiped the tears away and pulled me into warming hug. our moment was interrupted by a loud screaming coming from the door we looked over to see Heather looking like she's about to faint

"I SHIP IT I FUCKING SHIP IT"

--

I'm back just wait soon more updates will come!