cheesy (modern)

hop you enjoy this chapter was just thinking about this one day I saw it on a crush stories account and so I made a one shot about it.

sca....... i mean Lillian out

-----------------------

Astrids P.O.V

yep school was pretty boring, same old stuff happened everyday until one day a new kid came his name was Hiccup, he looked pretty hot with auburn hair and piercing green eyes.

I was walking down the hallway after class until Hiccup the new kid came over to me and while smirking which made me blush and he said.

"did it hurt when you fell?" I looked confused at him completely oblivious to what he was talking about.

"what?" I asked I was pretty confused at this point as I started at him in confusion until he said.

"did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" he asked with a smirk, I blushed lightly until I thought of something to say, he thought he had won by pretty much calling me an angle so I said.

"I didn't fall from heaven I crawled up from hell," I was the one smirking now it took him a few seconds to register to what I had said but he then replied.

"so that's why your so hot." at that moment I knew I was going to marry this guy.

---------------------

soooooooooooo thoughts?

honestly if someone said this to me I would be pretty happy :)

sca...... i mean Lillian out.