Untouched

A/N: I overhauled the plot for Life With Sasa. The original Chapter 1 is now an additional chapter in From Sasa with Love, while Chapter 2 is moved to A Woman's Place is in the House and the Senate. This was Chapter 3 with some additional words added.

100 days have passed since President Duterte and Vice President Robredo took their oaths of office. The honeymoon phase had worn off, making them much more vulnerable to the mudslinging and criticism that comes with the territory.

In fact, Leni's already starting to get a taste of it, but they slid off of her like Teflon on a frying pan.

At the same time, the Senate sessions also went on in their usual fashion. The bills kept churning and the senators gave their blood, sweat and tears to make sure bills have the people's best interest at heart.

Risa was one of those esteemed twenty-four. Most hearings went on late into the night, but she plowed through all of them like a champion and remained eternally thankful that after her third try, she was given a chance.

VP Leni and Senator Risa: people in two different branches of government. Separate but related.

Yet only family, friends, and some colleagues knew that every other day for the past 100 days, Leni drove a car with regular plate number braving the EDSA traffic from Quezon City to Pasay then back to QC again with Risa in tow.

That she had clothes in Risa's drawer, and Risa in hers.

That she kissed her good night every day before bed. A bed they shared together.

That they shopped for dresses together for a state dinner convening the President, his Cabinet, the Vice President, and the Senators and trolled around a major shopping mall holding each other's hand.

That they finally arrived together at Risa's place after what was supposed to be a half-hour ride turned into three and a half hours stuck in the juggernaut that's known as EDSA traffic.

"Sabi ko sa iyo dapat di tayo umalis ng ganitong araw, eh." Leni threw the car keys into the key bowl.

Risa shrugged her shoulders. "Wala tayong magagawa. State dinner na sa Monday at wala pa tayong damit."

"Eh di pumunta na lang tayo nang walang damit." Leni quipped what was supposed to be a backhanded response that ended up sounding just a little bit off.

She stared at Risa and suddenly, her senses ascended into greater heights. Her skin looked much softer, more radiant, and her hair glowed in the soft light. It was a perfect picture. The embodiment of a divine goddess, at least in Leni's eyes.

Leni pinned Risa to the wall and threw her into a fiery kiss, which she reciprocated in spades. She surprised even herself with her initiation, but she wanted her and wanted her now. Risa's eyes were too dark to actually see her pupils dilated in desire but she could sense that they were on the same page.

Her palms held Leni's nape as she kissed her again with more intensity than the last while her hands trailed from her back down to her tiny waist before cupping Leni's hips and giving them a gentle squeeze. "Mmm, shit talaga..."

"Bawal mag-mura pag nandito ako." Leni said as she gave Risa that bedroom eyes look and snaked her hand under her top.

Risa's breaths became quicker and more laboured as Leni felt her up and cupped one breast with a satisfied look. "...Maybe we should take this somewhere else. Halimbawa: sa kama mo."

Risa's eyes widened, not used to seeing this side of Leni. "Akala ko pa naman di ka ganyang ka-aggressibo."

"Nagkakamali ka." Leni said with a smirk on her face. Just when she's about to lead her to the bedroom, they heard a car horn honking outside.

"Hay, I forgot Issa has the car today." Risa said.

Leni giggled at her and kissed her nose, the mood now killed. "Okay lang yan, Mahal. Marami pa namang pagkakataon. Matulog na lang tayo."

Once Issa parked the car and entered the house, Leni and Risa marched across to Risa's bedroom to finally get some well-deserved rest. One they would need in spades to plow through the coming days ahead of them.