Healthy Pinoy, Healthy Pinas - Rated M

As part of one of her advocacies, Leni signed herself up for a conference on universal healthcare in Taiwan with the intention of beefing up on how to implement a more inclusive healthcare system in the country from the point of view of the executive. Of course, anything related to healthcare meant Risa got to tag along with her as the Senate Committee on Health chairperson to further enrich her health legislation.

At least, that was the official and professional reason. Deep inside, both of them knew why both of them were so eager to go.

Two months before, Leni's staff started coordinating logistical matters for the conference. This included hotel rooms. It took quite a while before Leni and her staff found a hotel that struck a balance between comfort and cost.

"Share kami ni Sen. Risa dito." Leni said as she pointed to a particular room reservation.

The staffer scrutinized the hotel reservation Leni requested be done before asking her. "Ma'am, Sure ka po na share na lang kayo sa reservation niyo na hotel room?"

"Oo, bakit?"

"At queen size bed po? Hindi dalawang twin bed?"

Leni bolted up when he asked the question. Shit, patay. Buko na ako. Ano gagawin ko? Palitan ko ba?

She inhaled, then exhaled, then inhaled and exhaled again to calm herself down. Part of her wanted to change the reservation to two twin beds to make it look like a mistake, but that meant making herself look like a coward.

"Oo, sure ako sa queen size bed. Di kakasya legs ni Risa sa twin bed eh."

The staffer raised an eyebrow before confirming the reservation.

----

The two days of the conference proved to be quite a full day for the two of them. Both of them eagerly took notes and recorded important tidbits. Now armed with more knowledge than they already had at the start, they look forward to come back home and apply all the things in the Senate and in the OVP.

But before the day ended, they headed for dinner in one of the many noodle joints in the area. They ordered a bowl of noodles, a bottle of wine and a few pints of beer to cap off the night before heading back to Manila tomorrow morning.

While waiting for their food, Risa and Leni passed the time by taking some selfies together. The photos started out with them simply smiling to the camera. Then the wacky pictures started. The beer started to kick in by this point as each selfie got more and more wacky on each iteration.

And then...

"Sasa, kiss mo 'ko." Leni said, batting her eyelashes while playing footsie underneath. "Please?"

Even Risa got caught off-guard at her sudden longing for such display of affection, especially in a public place in a foreign country. "Sure ka, Pangga? Baka may makakita sa atin dito."

Leni wrapped her arms and gazed on Risa's lower lip. "Wala naman makakakilala sa atin dito, eh."

She closed her eyes and pressed her lips on Risa's and gave her a sweet, longing kiss. So busy they were locking lips, they hadn't noticed that people were staring at them and that their food had already been served. Then Leni took her chopsticks , grabbed some of noodles and seductively looked at Risa with a twinkle in her eye as she slowly slurped a noodle into her mouth.

Leni licked her lips. "So, Ituloy ba natin?"

Risa raised her eyebrows in approval and they headed off to a cab destined for their hotel room as soon as they paid their bill. Along the way they kept on kissing and groping at each other until they reached the hotel.