Press Conference

Back in the Executive House, Leni and Risa have a quick moment together before their first press briefing later - their first ever appearance together after the privilege speech. With the press and media frenzy over the past few days, and even more appearances booked left and right, neither of them had any time to spare to catch a breather. 

Risa sank into the plush chair on the side of Leni's office. "Grabe, Pangga. Nakakapagod pala ito. Pwede bang matulog na lang?"

Leni then grabbed two pieces of Chocnut from her jar before she sat down beside her. "Kung pwede lang sana, eh. Bed weather pa naman ngayon."

She opened one of the Chocnuts and offered it to Risa. "Gusto mo, mahal?"

"Susubuan mo ko?" Risa said, fluttering her lashes at her.

"Sana, pero nagtanong ka eh." 

Risa pouted and gave her that puppy dog look she knew Leni couldn't resist. With that Leni took the chocnut onhand and fed Risa with it.

"Sarap ng Chocnut, Pangga. Lalo na pag galing sa iyo." Risa said.

A naughty glimmer appeared on Leni's eye. "Pero may mas masarap pang Chocnut diyan. Not available in stores pa."

Leni smirked and licked her lips after, sending shivers down Risa's spine and making her hairs stand on end. Next thing she knew, she leaned closer and gave her an electrifying kiss. Her soft moans encouraged her to go even further and slowly, she started unzipping Risa's dress.

But as soon as she got a hold of the zipper, Georgina the OVP spokesperson started knocking. "Ma'am, nandito na po ung press."

"Haaaay..." Risa sighed as they made their way  to the reception area.

Soon, members of the press, along with millions of viewers viewing them on Periscope, witnessed their first public appearance together as a couple. Many questions have been asked. Some of them spoken by the members of the press over the days leading to this press conference, and some unspoken and yet to be let out in the open.

But for now, both of them simply remained thankful that for once, they can proudly hold each other's hand and declare their love for each other. 

Thankful that after all what's happened, they didn't need to hide anymore.

A/N: Tapos na po ang Life with Sasa. Pero di pa po nagtatapos ang kwento ni Sasa at ni Pangga dahil coming soon ang Book 3 titled "Sasa's Dollhouse"

"With their relationship now under the watchful eye of the entire country, Risa and Leni embark on yet another chapter of their lives. Yet many questions remain: How can Risa tread the fine line between advocating for an anti-dynasty law in the Senate while on the verge of becoming one? How can Leni give her 100% into the relationship when she can't even put Jesse's clothes hanging on their door away? Will the dollhouse ever be complete?"

 Yet many questions remain: How can Risa tread the fine line between advocating for an anti-dynasty law in the Senate while on the verge of becoming one? How can Leni give her 100% into the relationship when she can't even put Jesse's clothes hang...