Normal day

MONDAY 

TIME 1.30PM

LILLYS POV.

Just finished some emails and all thats left to do is to take a call about photoshoots for my BAWSE lipsticks. Since its 1.30 pm I decide to go grocery shopping to make lunch for myself. I call Lauren to see if she wants to come and shop with me. She wanted to so I took dracarys (my car) and drove while Lauren was next to me. We sang to songs like, Kill Em With Kindness, Stitches, Work from Home and No Money.

We had a blast and that was the reason she is my 6IX Sista!!

TIME 2.30PM

We head home. I make my tofu vegetarian dish and we eat together. I call Yousef and Alex over. Alex arrives in 20 minutes because he went to the gym. As Yousef arrives in 5 minutes with Dollar and Muffin, he kisses my fore head and we all go to the movies and watch Finding Dory.

LAUREN POV.

TIME 4.17PM

We just walked out of the cinema. Finding Dory was so so good. Although Lilly didn't enjoy it was much as the rest of us did. "Wanna head over to my place guys?" Yousef asked. I wasn't able to go, I had to reply to a few emails and then go do a collab/challenge video with mylifeaseva. So then Alex and Lilly went together. I finished my emails, they were all about my meetings and shoots for some upcoming events. I got a call from Eva, she said she had to cancel plans for some reason. I was bummed out but she said we'd collab next Thursday. 

LILLYS POV.

Alex and I are at Yousefs flat. Yousef passed me a box of Hershey Kisses. "I love you Lilly, this is for you."He blushed. I giggle "Thank you lovely." He wasn't done he then passed me a bag that said NIKE it was a NIKE Jumper!! He then took one out from the bag too and it was also a NIKE Jumper!! We had the same jumper! While all that was happening Alex was on his MacAir editing last weeks vlog. We both looked at him and chuckled. I hugged him and we kissed.

TIME 6.10PM 

ALEX POV. 

I am still at Yousefs house but Lilly is heading out to dinner with Yousef. So I call Laur up and we head to a cute, urban, local Italian restaurant. I order a lasagna with a side salad. Lauren orders a tomato soup with toasted bread. I pay and we leave. I hold her hand as we walk and I then carry her on my back to my flat.

TIME 7.00

YOUSEFS POV.

Lilly and I just finished our dinner in a Thai Restaurant. "Hey babe do you wanna sleepover at my place?" I asked Lilly. "I wish but I have a collab with Dom early in the morning then I have some paperwork to fill out about my new BAWSE lipsticks." I nodded, just stood there as she walked over to her house.