Lunch with Dom

SATURDAY

10.51AM

LILLYS POV.

Yesterday, I ran into Yousef whilst I was at my BAWSE opening. I ran away, Lauren following me. It was so sad. Anyways I start vlogging myself making my oatmeal for breakfast. Then go shower and get ready bc I was meeting Dom at the Italian restaurant. I was actually pretty excited.

2 HOURS PASSED

DOMS POV.

Before I go meet Lilly, I text Yousef. 

Lilly is MINE. She hates YOU. Back off. We're going out today. And she's not coming back for you :).

Read by Girlfriend Stealer at 11.07AM

YOUSEFS POV. 

I can't believe it. I rode my motorbike straight to Doms house and I knocked on his door and told him to go outside. I punch him he punches back and I shout "WHY WOULD LILLY EVER FALL FOR YOU JERK!".  And I walk away my cheek slightly bruised.

12.48PM

LILLYS POV.

I got some work done, not so much just notes. Then I get ready, I wear a black dress with my white converses. I know Dom is coming to pick me up in his car, I go to the lobby and I see him he comes out and opens the door, I smile at him. Once I got in, he passed me some light pink roses and a card. I giggle. We arrive at the restaurant. We then walk over to our reserved table. I order a tomato and mozzarella pasta with a caesar salad. He orders a lasagna and a soup. He smiles at me. "So Ms Lilly, how have you been doing." He smirks. I laugh. But then I see him looking behind me. I feel as if its.. YOUSEF!

I turn around and it is.