Confused and Sad

1.06PM

YOUSEFS POV.

I see Lilly turn around and she sees me. I go up to Dom, and grab his arm then throw a punch. Lilly gasps. He then punches back. Then Lilly shouts; "STOP, BOTH OF YOU!". And she runs out.

DOMS POV. 

I can't believe that Yousef would ruin my date. I push him down and start punching him. The manager tells us to stop. And I walk out, looking for Lilly.

LILLYS POV.

I'm crying and I am so so confused. Why do they hate each other? I see Dom. I run away. I didn't wanna talk to any of them. I arrive home. Sit down and stare at my wall. My heart broke into a million pieces and I it felt like I couldn't breathe. It felt so devastating that the two people I loved hated each other. I was so bothered by the fact I let go of Yousef.. I still went to do some work and some planning for my GIRL LOVE projects and collabs.

HOURS PASSED

7.31PM

I make some pasta and eat upstairs whilst I watched Ryans videos. I then called Alex and Lauren over to chill and watch a movie at my place. I tell them whats happening and they said they'd be over in 10. Lauren and Alex arrived at the same time. I made some popcorn with Lauren while Alex was choosing a movie. We didn't talk much, she knew what was happening. I then just hug her and she hugs back and then I start crying and she doesn't say anything, just comforting me. Alex walks over and hugs me too. 

LAURENS POV.

Lilly was so sad and I felt so bad. My plan was tomorrow Alex and I plan a trip to Disney with her. She thanks us as we leave Alex and I immediately start talking about tomorrow. I sleep over at Alex's place and we booked some reservations for breakfast at a restaurant then we planned to take Alex's car to Disney.

SUNDAY

10.18AM

LILLYS POV.

I wake up to a call from Lauren.

"Lilly we planned a trip to Disney with Alex, you and me. I booked reservations at your favorite breakfast place, Ill be over in 20!"

"Thats so awesome of you! Thank you!!!!"

I was so excited!! I am finally doing something productive. I smiled and got up from my bed and showered. It took like 30 minutes and Lauren was already here with my outfit. I smiled and hugged her. She picked out my gray singlet and denim overalls. 

LAURENS POV.

I was so excited for today!

Heres a longish one :) Thank you all for the votes and comments! So appreciative of that. FYI I might post one more after this chapter! <3