Arguments and Jealousy

TUESDAY

TIME 2.14PM

LILLYS POV

I finished the collab with Dom. We did a skit on my channel and on his channel we had a dance battle! I started vlogging right after we finished. We both walked to Chipotle and ate some lunch. I had a vegetarian meal and Dom had a salad. I turned off the vlog camera and we decided to go to our flats. So I walked home and Dom took an UBER. I had so so much work to do, most of it related to my BAWSE Lipsticks. I was in full work mode and worked for a good 2 hours. Yousef called me asking if he wanted to go out and chill over at his place. I said no. We texted for a while arguing, heres how it went:

Yousef: Lilly wanna chill and watch a movie?

Lilly: Sorry lovely can't, I have a lot of emails to reply to and some photoshoots to prepare for

Yousef: Ok.... how about for drinks later on tonight?

Lilly: Bby I'm going with Dom, Lauren, Alex and Aaron to the bar downstairs. Sorry ox

Yousef: You never have time to chill with me! Half the time you don't realize that I'm your boyfriend. I can't believe you. Have fun.

Lilly: Sorry. Sorry that I'm busy with all this work! All these promotions and dreams I don't want to let down, you know I've been dreaming of everything thats been happening right now. Why can't you be more understanding?!

"Read by Love 💗 at 6.05PM"

(1 hour passed)

7.37PM

YOUSEFS POV

It annoyed me more that she was hanging out with DOM. She knows that me and him aren't exactly friends. Maybe I am jealous? I scrolled through Instagram and theres a picture with her and Dom, Dom kissing Lilly on the cheek. I am so pissed right now. I start to vlog talking about the day. I edit the video and then went to the gym. 

11.00PM

I spent 2 hours at the gym and then went through my socials.I then saw Lauren's snapchat it was Lilly and Dom kissing. I hear Lauren saying in the background they're both drunk. I stare at my phone. Feeling empty and mad. I get up then give Dollar and Muffin a little food. After that I head to bed.

12.16AM

LILLYS POV

I took an UBER with Lauren as she walked me to my flat, obviously I was drunk. I didn't really remember what had happened tonight but it was really fun. I thanked Lauren. Then gave her a huge hug, I asked if coffee at 1PM would be nice and so that was the plans for tomorrow. I walked to my bathroom feeling dizzy but ok. I wiped off my long lasting BAWSE lipstick and took off my make up.

It felt so good taking off everything. I scrolled through my Instagram and Twitter. Liking all of Connor Franta's pics, retweeting Ryan Higa and Humble's tweets then again liking Kendall Jenner,Jenna Marbles and Candy Johnson's pics. I soon dozed off on my bed whilst my phone next to my cheek.

I'm a new writer and this is my first STORY on here! I am so happy with my topic and how this is going!