Running into my EX

LILLYS POV.

I feel so stupid and mad. I can't believe I let any of this happen. I was in such an unhealthy relationship. I feel like being with Dom is right but I'm not ready for this to move on. I had some emails to respond to, one from Buzzfeed and another one for a CocaCola ad sponsor. I also needed to go to a BAWSE opening. I got dressed, I wore my 3 monkey emoji tee with black skinny jeans and white converse.

Since it was casual and nothing much just a few speeches. I decided to bring Lauren. 

LAURENS POV. 

Lilly and I are in a UBER heading to her second BAWSE opening. She was still quite sad, I could see in her eyes. I hug her and she smiles. She then hands me her phone, its a message from Dom:

Hey Lilly, wanna meet up at 1 at the Italian place round the corner tmr?

I tell her to respond later and so she puts her phone away and looks outside. We arrive and its like a little festival, mini stalls selling popcorn, flowers, super cute pillows, and much more. Lilly says theres an hour before the speeches start so we go around looking at the stalls. I buy a bag of caramel popcorn. I see Lilly finally having fun. Then I hear the speaker saying we need to round up so we go to the main platform and sit down but just as we sit, we bump into Yousef. I see Lilly, she runs away. I stare at him and leave.

YOUSEFS POV.

Wow. I bump into Lilly. I was thinking we could finally talk but she runs away.