Coffee with My 6ix Sista

WEDNESDAY

11.08AMo

LAURENS POV.

"Last night was so crazy!" I exclaimed. Alex nodded. "It was so cute when Dom and Lil kissed!!" Alex said in agreement. I got a text from Lilly:

6ix sista💖: Yousefs mad at me!

Me: Why?

6ix sista💖: I kissed Dom whilst I was drunk and couldn't chill with him since I had work to do

Me: Aww this sucks I'll be over in 20

6ix sista💖: Thank you so much bb

12.14AM

LILLYS POV.

Laurens coming over and I'm a mess. Lauren reassures that it isn't my fault. But I tell her, I kinda do have feelings for Dom. She nods. "Should we head out?" I ask Lauren. "Yees!" She replies. We walk and take selfies in our matching white converses with rainbow laces. She orders an iced coffee with less ice and I order an iced tea. We sit inside the quiet cafe on the wooden high chairs. I then get a call from Dom.

He's saying: Lilly can you go outside your apartment, I think I have feelings for you..

I reply: I think I do too.

Lauren heard everything and followed me as I quickly ran to my apartment. I saw him. His smile, his messy hair with his motorbike parked and holding a card. He saw me. And he kissed me. I couldn't believe it, but it was a good feeling.

(YOUSEF IS WALKING TOWARDS THE APARTMENT DOOR WHERE THEY ARE AND THEY HAVE NO IDEA)

LAURENS POV.

I see Yousef and I quickly distract him before he walks round the corner but he asked hurriedly: "Do you know where Lilly is?" I shook my head no. But he walked right pass me and stood there. Staring at Lilly and Dom. They were together embracing a hug and it wasn't a friendly one. "I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU LILLY!" His voice crackling obviously heartbroken. "B-b-b-a-abe I can explain!!!" Lilly cries in despair. I see in the corner of my eye Dom is enjoying this.

Sorry for the real short chapter. XO Zoe