Chapter 3- Escape the Bad Plans

Angelina's POV-

When we've reach her place it was amazing than Enchancia." Wow... its so beautiful." I said amazely." I know. And when we landed down, i'll show you, your room later." Mrs. Cruz said smiling. When we arrive at her home, wow its beautiful. It takes few days taking everywhere she goes. As we came home, we take a little rest." I'll be back for a minute." She said smiling at me." I bet i sense something fishy to that Mrs. Cruz." Penn said mysteriously." Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen. I swear." I said positively.

When she came out, she sat down and she reads the papers that she was holding. After few minutes she notice the bag that god mother gave me." Sweetie, put that bag away,i don't like the fashion." She said." But i love this bag, it was given to me." I said put that away!!!" She shouted. As her daemon carmella the monkey squished penny." Put that thing away or your little daemon will die for suffering the pain." She said holding tightly my hand. As i put away my bag and we went to the room." I bet there's somthing bad. Maybe we should check her office." Penn said. When we went to her office. And Penny took a paper from the trash. And i started to read it. I saw all the plans that they do." So that's why." I said. I saw the name of Benny and gilbert we're taken.

Until Mrs. Cruz was calling." Angelina where are you?" She said. When i come out she ask." What are you doing in there?". Reading a book." I answered. As she kept asking,we both ran away. And then we saw carmella had the compass, i it from her as we ran from the window and closed it and carmella's fingers were stuck. As the guards search we tried to hide from the guards who are looking for us. And after the guards are gone we tried to escape, but one of those guards caught us. But luckily their was a mysterious woman. It was Queen Clara.

"Are you alright?" She asked worriedly." Yes, i'm fine." I answered." How did you know were here?" I asked." Its a surprise." She said happily." We have to go, come child we need to go to the ship." She said

( Okay, okay. I know you all familiar to that. Is their a chance that angelina would meet angel's old friend? Could it be the last of this? Let's find out... Keep scrolling down ☆)