Chapter 8- Forgiveness

When iorek saw angel was already on the ground he ordered the guards to take her in his kingdom. One moment later Clara was the one who watch her. As she heard Angel moaning.

"Iorek, everyonhe. She waking up." Clara said happily. As everyone saw, angel try to stand. When she out balanced herself , iorek catched her.

"Can you all leave us for a moment? We have to talk something." Iorek said. As Clara and the others agreed, only mariz, angelina and scortcher was their. So they lefted them for a while." I thought I'd lost you again... I was worried." He said sadly." I'm sorry for what happen to our past." He said." No its not. It was me. I was the one who betrayed you, because i'd escape from ragna. I should be the who has to say sorry. Because when I saw you I was the one who left you and i didn't came to you..." Angel said. As she started to cry. Iorek felt bad to him self.

"Its alright. We have to our past behind that's all. The only good memories is the time we had together and I always miss the time you slept to my tummy and the way you hug and kiss me. I always the things we had when we have fun. And i'm already forgiving you." Iorek said with a smile.

As they hugged each other, and angel kissed iorek's forehead. As they went out of the room. They all very happy." Angel here's your armor." Clara said giving it to her." Give me a minute to change my wear, i'll be back." Angel said smiling. Few minutes later...

"Well, how do I like guys?" Angel said. Everyone was amaze of her armor. Iorek was happy and amazingly amaze of her beauty." Alright everyone let's get ready to get the children.

"I'll take Angelina with me." Iorek said." Mariz and I we'll go to the others to get the other crew." Clara said." Well then, scortcher your coming with me." Angel said. As iorek and Angelina are starting to move. Angel stopped them." Wait." She said." Any problem?" Iorek said." Please be careful. Okay?" She said. Kissing his forehead." I will." He said smiling." You too sweetheart." Angel said." Yes god mother." Angelina said.

As they start to move on to save the children.

(Okay... So we're all good? Good luck...)