Chapter 10- The Final Battle

As Mrs. Cruz tries to smack down Angelina,iorek and penny. Angel came up to block her with angel's silver red diamond scepter, angel chrysalis started to fight blood to blood." You'll never win on this fight!! And I swear for your last breath!" She said shouting." For your information I don't die. I'm an immortal. You can't just kill it easily." She said." Angel don't do this!" Iorek said worriedly." Sorry guys I have to." Angel said. As she teleported iorek and Angelina.

" We have to do something." Iorek said." Iorek listen to me. Angel can do this. Think positively." Clara said. Angel blocked everyone near her." Your match to me." Chrysalis said." Not a chance Chrysalis face!! You can't just take what you want!!" She said. Chrysalis took her down but she didn't let Chrysalis kill her easily. As she push and kicked her away. And use her crystalized red Powers. And trap her down.

Angel was already bleeding and even chrysalis." You don't have the rights to kill me! I am the Lisa's eight sister." She said." I don't even care! I already kill them one by one and your next!" Angel said. As chrysalis tries to grip Angel's head. Angel was the one who hit the heart of chrysalis.This for my old friend and for my god daughter!" She said removing her powerful long silvered sword.

Angel came out until chrysalis was vanished as the walls are gone." Its done." She said. As everyone hugged angel even iorek and angelina." We thought we would lose you..." Clara said." Don't worry i'm fine. Just a scratch and bleeding. I'll be fine." Angel said.

Two weeks later...

"Well I bet this our last day we ever had iorek. Until we meet again." Angel said." So am i angel. Hope to see you again." He said. As angel and angelina came back everyone welcome them back happily. They celebrated a big feast in the tower. As lily interrupted." So how is the chat woffice. Iorek Brynison?"." Well we had a good time, but I still miss him." Angel said sadly.

Five days later...

"Hello?" Angel answered. Its was morning that time. It was fury. He ordered angel to come to his office. As angel came." I bet you know why I called you." As fury gave it." Is this my..." Angel said surprisedly." I'm giving you a three months vacation. How about that? Because of your courage and bravery. Angelina's mom requested that you and Angelina would take some fun. So enjoy your vacation Ms. Thunderson." He said." Thanks fury." She smiled.

Angel and Angelina went to visit iorek and lyric scortcher. As they had a big feast and they all have fun so much." Why did you came here? I thought you had a mission?" Iorek asked." The director gave me three months of vacation. So I want you and the others have fun from my vacation and that's all." She said happily." Thank you angel." He said." No, thank you. You've been my close friend for years and I thought I never see you again." She said. As they enjoy the happiest day of their lives.

(So great ending right? Hope you enjoy my Part 2 see you again readers❤❤❤)