Bio for Yuki

Name - Yuki Hatake (kinda obvious😂)

Family - Sakumo Hatake (father)
Kakashi Hatake (brother)
Unnamed mother

Appearance - pretty much just like the photo above

Personality - Yuki is a very shy and timid boy who is always smiling and is extremely kind hearted and is actually quite skilled for his age and shows signs of great potential but due to his lack of confidence in both his skills and himself he fails to become great like his brother, everyone is always comparing him to his brother but he's always hiding in his brothers shadow doubting that he'll ever be as strong as him, he has a hard time believing that he'll become a shinobi due to his personality.

Chakra natures - Wind - strong affinity
Lighting
Water
He has acquired the obvious lighting nature although he is not as skilled as his father and brother he still has it, he learned the water jutsu from his brother. He was born with a surprisingly huge amount of chakra for his age and for some reason his chakra gives of a scent of malicious intent although no one is certain why this is. He is able to manipulate the winds and the pressure of the wind.(just like how gaara can control the sands by manipulating it)

Special info - he acquires certain special eye powers(spoiler) as the story progresses. He also gains a unique trait to absorb chakra.

----------------------------------------------
Edited on 16/07/16
I changed the picture because I found a better one so yeah carry on 😊