Maybe?

Once upon a time. There was a girl. Named Sarah. Sarah liked a guy named Matt. Many times Sarah tried to convince Matt that they are meant for each other. But her efforts were wasted. As Matt was never convinced. He never seemed to even so much as acknowledge Sarah.

This is were the story begins, from the point of view of a bystander, me.

So Sarah, Collin, Maddie, and I were all sitting in language arts, completely bored. Collin and Maddie are two my friends, Maddie is my red-headed, curly-haired best friend. Collin is one of my 'guy friends' he's kind of short, has light brown hair and adorable nerd glasses.

So were sitting in language arts, completely bored. We had all finished our work, so we decided that talking quietly wouldn't kill anyone. "So, Maddie who are u going to ask to the dance?" I said eyebrows dancing. She blushed a deep red, reder than her hair. "What?! No I thought we discussed this, I'm not emotionally mature enough to even think about boys." She said as she pushed her brown lawyer glasses farther onto the bridge of her nose. "Whatever," I rolled my eyes. "So, Sarah, Collin, who are you two asking?" Again eyebrows dancing. "I wish I could ask Matt but he would say no." Sarah sighed "What about you Collin?" "Well, I kinda wanna ask this girl, but she'd probably say no." He said briefly glancing at Sarah mid-sentence. "Well I hope that when you ask, whoever you're asking they say yes. Anyway are y'all going to the football game?" I asked

"Yeah. " Collin and Sarah said in unison.

"No I can't, I have dance tomorrow." Maddie sighed.

"So two yeses and a no. Okay cool, Collin, Sarah I will see you later. Maddie I'll see u Monday, I said just as the last bell rang.

X

Before half-time, when I was hanging out with my friends,Sarah, Collin, Bridget and her friends, we were all having a great time. I felt bad for Collin though he was the only guy, and I wondered why he wanted to hang out with us so much, I mean its one thing to talk to some of your friends, but when your a guy who is actually functioning, while you're surrounded by girls, is a completely different scenerio. I started noticing that he always tried to get near Sarah always trying to talk to her and make her happy. He would always look longingly at her with his eyes. Even when she left he said that he should go and hang out with some other friends. He was absolutely smitten.

During halftime went down near the field to watch the halftime show. Sarah went to watch with her family, then left. Then later we all went back to our seats.

"Where'd Sarah go?" Collin asked.

"Oh she left.. Wait why are you asking ooooh I bet u like her." I said jokingly.

"Ok, you got me. I like her but she'd never say yes if I asked her to the dance. She likes Matt, not me."