The Party (part 2)

*Sarah's POV*

Matt pulled me up the stairs. I felt kind of nervous but I still wanted to follow and see what was going to happen next. He walked me into a bedroom probably Sam's room judging by the amount of cologne lined up on the dresser. My eye stopped darting around the room and focused back on Matt. He was coming in for a kiss, and I hoped I wouldn't mess it up like last time. Our lips touched and the kiss was terrible I though there were gunna be sparks but all I felt was him trying to jam his tongue into my mouth, it was nasty. So we 'made out' for a little while until he started to pull at my peach crop top. I stopped his hand.

"Can I?" he asked. I nodded I really didn't want to mess this up. He start to slide his hand up my shirt but it felt too weird. "Matt, stop." I said but he wouldn't he wouldn't take his hand out of my shirt. He was trying to undo my bra but I twisted and made it hard for him. "Stop twisting you little bitch." Then I smelt it whiskey on his breath, he was obviously drunk. I had heard of kids drinking at parties like this but I had never believed them. I tried to shove him off of me but he was stronger. He then pinned me to the bed, him laying on top of me. I tried not to think of what might happen so I did the only thing I could do. I screamed. Right in his ear. His grip eased, but that was all I needed. "Get off me you bastard!" I got up kicked him in the balls and ran out of the room, down the hall, and back into the party.

*Bridget's pov*

School Dances were overrated. Girls didn't dance with guys and really didn't dance at all, everyone kind of jumped up and down , fists in the air. At one point Gangnam Style or What does the fox say comes on and at first we all scream the lyrics or do the dance but by the second time it gets annoying. That's why I wasn't going this year. Some people were having a party during the dance so me and my boyfriend , Finn were going there instead. People said last year's party was epic so me and some other people were going with their boyfriends too.

I pulled on my white doc martens and admired myself in the mirror I looked at my crop top and shorts with tights underneath and put a coat of lip gloss on and headed out, Sam, the one throwing the party lived 3 doors down from my house so I walked there. As I approached the second house I already could here the music because it was so loud. I walked up to the door and opened it. When I walked in I saw people grinding on each other and making out, on a closet door there was a sign that said "7 minutes in heaven" and people playing spin the bottle and truth or dare, but since Finn wasn't here yet I decided to go into the kitchen, after a bit, Finn showed up. He wore a denim shirt that made his green eyes pop out and a black snapback on backwards so it fit perfectly on the back of his head. After some dancing and talking to people I had to go to the bathroom. I was in the common room with the stairs when I saw someone rushing down the stairs. It looked like Sarah, a girl in my homeroom and gym class, I knew her because of mutual friends like Ellie and Collin. We hang out at football games and stuff all the time. She looked upset, so I went to find her.

*Sarah's POV*

I ran into the kitchen looking for Collin. I just wanted this stupid party to be over. No Collin. I turned and bumped right into Bridget. She was almost wearing the exact same outfit as me, I smiled. Then remembered why I was wearing the outfit in the first place, I frowned again. "Sarah what's wrong?" she asked. "Matt.. he..." I trailed off. Then I started to cry right there in the kitchen. People started giving me weird looks so Bridget herded me outside. "Ok spill."

"He.. he.. He kissed me then he tried to touch my boobs then laid on top of me, and ...and..wouldn't let my get up." I said now hyperventilating I between breaths.

"Honey it's ok."

"And the worst part is I cheated... on Collin."

I heard cups clash to the ground. I turned around and there stood Collin.