Cinderella

"Lets play air hokey" he said.

"Ok." I said flustered

We played air hockey for a little while without saying a word. I was worried he would never talk when he said, "I'm sorry. I overreacted."

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have..."

"No it my fault I overreacted when you start texting John at the movie. I just... what do you even see in him?"

I blushed "I don't know, I guess he's just nice to me. I didn't know that you would be jealous, or that you liked me." I hinted.

"I do like you, I like you a lot, so I was wondering do u wanna go to the mall sometime."

I felt like I'd been but smack dab in the forehead with cupids arrow.

"Of course I would!" I hugged him.

We walked back and Collin was looking at Sarah, and she pretended not to notice. Bridget and Finn were no where in sight, probably somewhere making out.

"Umm do you guys wanna go to the mall?? Like Now?"

They stared at each other for a while, havering a conversation with there eyes. "Yeah, I'll go." Collin said less than enthusiastically. "Me too." Said in monotone.

"Ok then, when we find Bridget and Finn we'll head to the mall."

Just then Bridget and Finn walked around the corner, holding hands, then we all walked out of the bowling alley and across the street to the mall.

X

*Sarah's POV*

"Do I look good I this dress?"

"Sarah you look great. could you help me zip mine up." Ellie said holding her dress in place.

"Yeah sure."

"So are you and Collin... Together?" she asked

"Umm... it's complicated."

"Oh. well don't you think it'd be adorable if he asked you to the valentines dance that's coming up?"

"That's what I'm buying this dress for you dofus."

"For Collin?

"No for the dance, so honestly do I look good?"

"Yeah. I mean come on let's just go out and see what the guys think."

We walked out of the dressing room where Collin, Adam, Finn, and surprisingly Bridget, were standing. Collin gasped, Adam winked and Bridget and Finn well.. kissed.

"Wow Sarah you look..." Collin was at a loss for words. "Hey Bridget, can you help me find the bathroom, and Adam can you take my dress to the register. Please?"

Ellie said.

Bridget and Ellie went to the bathroom and Adam and Finn walked to the register, only me and Collin were left.

"So, um..."

"OMG this is my favorite song." I said as White Walls by Macklemore played across the store.

"Ok well then can I have this dance?" Collin said weirdly

"Um ok."

I put my arms around his shoulders like a slow dance, even bough the song was fast. It was a perfect moment, and I wish I could say that it lasted forever. But the universe kelps going so after a couple songs of the slow dance Bridget and Ellie came looking for us.

"OMG Sarah and Collin I thought you guys weren't together, awwwwww."Bridget cooed.

"Shut up, go away." I said before graving the nearest item of clothing and hurling it at them.

"Jeez we'll leave."

But then unfortunately I got a text

Mom: you need to come home soon I'll be at the bowling alley in 10 minutes be ready.

"Sorry Collin I have to go."

"Ok bye."

And I ran off (after taking off the dress) leaving only a my bracelet behind. In hindsight I think I became modern-day Cinderella that day.

*authors note*

Sorry filler chapter, next chapter should be more interesting. 😘 bye loves.