What?

*texting between Sarah and Collin*

C: hey

S: hi

C: I'm sorry

S: I'm sorry too. can we be friends again?

C: yeah, I was hoping maybe we can be more than friends?

S: idk I just Want to take things slowly.

C: ok :)

*Collin's POV*

I sighed, I doubted that I would ever get her back. But I was hopeful because she said she wanted to be friends so maybe I still have a chance.

*Sarah's POV*

The wouldn't stop flying around in my stomach, the butterflies, I mean. I loved the feeling because it made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside but I didn't always like the reasons that it was caused. But in this case I did. Collin didn't hate me. It meant everything to me, he didn't hate me, which meant that he probably still liked me so I could get him back.

But there's also reasons that I hate butterflies in my stomach, because I almost always means that if something goes wrong it could be the end. So what if I was wrong and Collin didn't like. What if Collin just wants to be friends. I looked down at my phone. No, he said he want to be more than friends. But still could I be wrong?

*texting*

S: jw wyd on friday?

C: nm y?

S: oh um... Well do u want to hang out on um... Friday, at the bowling alley on 5th?

C: yeah sure, can I bring a couple of my friends, and u brig some of ur, so that it doesn't get to awkward?

S: yeah sure that's fine. I'll just text Ellie and Bridget, to let them know.

C: ok gtg bye ;)

*phone convo between Ellie and Sarah.*

"Hey. "

"Hi Sarah, I'm over at Bridget's house, sup?"

"Collin invited me bowling, and he said I should invite people, cuz he's gunna bring some of his friends too."

"Ok well that sounds fun, when we gunna do it?"

"Friday in the bowling alley on 5th."

"K bye."

*Bridget's POV*

"So what'd she say?"

"I guess we're going bowling with Collin and some of his friends." Ellie said, but I was only half paying attention.

"Ok co- wait what!? What do you mean? OMG I think that Collin is gonna make up with her. Awwww it's gunna be SOOO cute." I said squeezing my cheeks to keep them from permanently being stuck smiling.

"Jeez Bridget calm down, we're just going bowling.

*Friday at bowling alley. Ellie's POV*

I walked into the bowling alley next to Sarah, we were were wearing almost the exact same outfits, on accident. We were both wearing skinny jeans, grey tank tops. But that's where the similarities stopped, I wore a purple and white stripped sweater; she wore a green cardigan.

As we stepped the bowling alley, I only saw Mitch waiting for us at the desk, I bet his were already by th lanes. Speaking of his friends, I wondered who they were, but Collin interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey guys, what size bowling show are you?"

"Well I'm a 4." Bridget said.

"I'm an 8." Sarah said her eyes darting.

"Well nice to meet you 4&8 but my shoe size is eleven."

We all laughed at the lame joke. After that we all walked towards the lane.

And there he stood, my impending doom. Adam.

"Finn!! Why didn't you tell me that'd you would be here?" Bridget squeaked as she ran into Finn's arms. Collin took Sarah to go get a bowling ball and I was left alone, with my own thoughts and wait for the awkward moment to pass. I hadn't seen Adam for a couple of weeks, not since what happened at Catching Fire.

I forced my feet to move towards the lane that we were playing in. I saw Adam staring at me. "What?!" I challenged. "Nothing, I just haven't seen you since..."

He was going to say something but then Sarah and Collin came back, with the bowling balls. So we bowled until the end of the game. Finn won, he said that he had played before. But Bridget didn't really care so they made out I front of us, and that was... fun.

Then things got awkward.

"Hey Ellie, wanna go play some arcade games." Adam questioned. But it was more of a demand than a question so I went with and wondered; what's gunna happen now?

(Meanwhile....)

*BookWorms POV*

"Ok payment, if you want me to tell you that secret you need to tell me something, and do me a favor. First confess your greatest secret, and second your favor is the secret, apologize to all the girls that you lied to."

Matt stared at me in horror.

"But how did you know!?" He said mouth gaping in surprise.

"Easy, your brother needed some info and so he told me all about it. He said you fabricated the whole plan. Honestly I'd say that you were an evil genius except for the fact that, oh yeah, I figured it out. So now I only have one question, are you going to verify your secret, and apologize, or do I need to threaten by telling everyone about your 1D fantasy?" I said with a tight smile.

A/N

Tehehe ok so I didn't have a real for this chapter so yeah but now I know it fits because I left you with some questions.

1.Will Collin and Sarah get back together?

2.What happened between Ellie and Adam?

3. What is Matt's big secret?

Anyway thanks every for reading so far, I plan to get this book to be around 15 pages, but idk it could end up being longer. When I do get done I'll revise it and make it better then hopefully by that time I can submit it for next year's Watty Awards 😋. So please vote for the story. Last thing... If you read any of my other stories, which one do you want me to start writing again when I'm done with maybe?

Ok bye 😋 love ya.