N-No

*Quinn's POV*

"No!!That's not fair!"I whined as Tyler beat me again.Tyler laughed,and I fake cried."It's ok muma."He said as he pulled me into a hug.I heard the front door open,causing me to look up.

"Hey."Tyler and I said while smiling."Hey guys,what have you been up to?"Michael asked."My mum bought me a new game,and I've won every time."Tyler said excitedly.

"Oh cool,she sucks at games anyway."Michael tended to whisper,but I heard it anyway."Shut up Michael."I said while blushing and smiling.Tyler and Michael chuckled.

"Can you play it with me?Please?"Tyler asked as he tugged at Michael's arm."Of course,let me put up the groceries first.Then we can play ok?"Michael asked.Tyler smiled widely and nodded.

Luke came over to Tyler and I and hugged us tightly.Luke kissed Tyler's cheek,and Tyler groaned.Luke chuckled and kissed my cheek.We all pulled away,and Luke smiled.

"Mind if I play the game with you and Michael?"He asked."I don't mind dad."Tyler said while smiling.Luke smiled."I'm gonna go help the boys take the groceries out of the car."Luke said.

I nodded.He walked off,and Tyler and I were getting ready for another round of Pokemon Combat."I'm gonna choose Charizard this time."I said."I'm gonna choose Garchomp because he's awesome."Tyler said.

I giggled.We started playing,and I started to hit Tyler's character."Hey,no fair."He said while smiling.I giggled and just kept on hitting him.Surprisingly,I won this time!

"Finally!"I shouted."That was only the first round."Tyler said while smirking.I sighed and giggled.We started playing again,but he won this time.

"Let's go!"Tyler shouted."One more round left mister."I said.He sighed and smiled.We started playing,and we were both low on energy.I hit him,and he got knocked out."YES!!"I squealed.

Tyler pouted,and I pulled him into a hug."I love you."I said while smiling."I love you too."He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist."Wheres my love?"Calum asked.He came up to us and pulled us into a tight hug.

"Uncle Cal,I'm dying."Tyler said as he tapped Calum's arm."Oh,sorry."Calum said as he pulled away from us."It's ok."Tyler said while smiling.

"Alright,I'm ready to play."Michael said as he walked over to Tyler,Calum,and I."Me too."Luke said.Tyler got up and tossed Luke and Michael one controller each.

Tyler came and sat down next to Calum,and we all chose our Pokemon.I chose Charizard again,and Michael whined."I wanted Charizard."Michael whined.I stuck out my tongue,and he did the same thing to me.

"You guys are such babies."Tyler said.I rolled my eyes and kissed Tyler's forehead.He blushed and smiled.We all started playing,and Calum and Ashton watched.

*5 minutes later*

"I hate you."The boys,including Tyler playfully said as I won."I love you too."I said."Me next!"Calum and Ashton shouted. Luke and Michael gave Calum and Ashton their controllers.

They also switched spots,and Ashton sat down next to me.I leaned my head on his shoulder,but then Luke's face turned read.A flash of fear flashed through my body.

I quickly sat my head up and looked down.I started playing against the boys,and Michael and Luke watched.'He gets so jealous easily...I like it,but it can get annoying.'I thought.

*30 minutes later*

"I'm gonna go up to my room and take a small nap."I said as I yawned."Ok."Everyone said.I stood up and walked upstairs.I went into my room,kicked the door closed and flopped onto my bed.

Zeus and Rosa sat up and gave me a 'Really?' look."Sorry.."I mumbled.I cuddled up with Zeus,and I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

*3 hours later*

I woke up,feeling someone's arms wrapped around me.I also felt breathing against my neck every few seconds.I turned around slowly in I'm guessing Luke's grip,and I was now face to face with him.

He was sleeping heavily,and he had a light yet cute snore.I played with his hair a little bit,and it just ended up messy.Luke pulled me closer to his body,causing me to blush lightly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes."You awake?"I heard him ask."No Luke,I'm not."I said sarcastically.He chuckled.

I opened my eyes,and he was staring right at me.He kissed my nose,causing me to giggle."Come outside."Luke said."Why?" "Just come with me."He said.We both say up,and we walked out of my room.

He led me downstairs,and we walked out into the backyard."Close your eyes."He said."Umm,ok."I said as I covered up my eyes.After a few more seconds,I heard mixture going on in front of me.

"You can open them now."Luke said.I uncovered my eyes,and I couldn't believe what I saw.Luke was on one knee,holding out a small box with a huge diamond ring in it.

My heart started pounding as tears came into my eyes."Quinn,I love you so much,and I really want you to be more than just my princess.So Quinn,will you marry me and be my queen?"He asked.

My body was now shaking,and tears were were coming down my cheeks.'What if I hurt his feelings?'I thought."Um,Quinn?Will you uh,marry me?"Luke asked again as he started to get nervous.I pulled myself together and let out a deep breath.

"N-No.."

A/N Left you guys on a cliffhanger lol😅😛How do you think Luke will react?!STAY TUNED MY LITTLE EMOS☠💜ilysm