Analyzing The Evil Fey Theory

First, what it is about?
-----------------------------------------
The theory says that Misty Fey is the real mastermind behind the games, with Maya Fey as her accomplice. Dahlia Hawthorne was innocent, Misty framed her and made her believe that she killed Valerie Hawthorne and Doug Swallow, while she didn't. Morgan Fey always tried to save everyone from the name Misty Fey. She also tried to make Pearl a hero and that's why she gave her the mission to summon Dahlia's spirit.

Maya Fey was her accomplice. She was the one that killed Mia Fey. Maya killed her because she learned of her mother's wrongdoings. But Mia didn't knew about Maya. Maya made it look like Redd White did it, but he was only spying her. At the same time, she wanted to gain Phoenix's trust, so she stayed at the crime scene. Maya went trough all the accusation thing so Phoenix would trust her, and framed Redd White for the killing he never did. (Would this explain April's testimony about seeing Maya murdering Mia?) Misty was the one that killed Gregory Edgeworth and canalized the wrong spirit on purpose so she could disappear.

In the end of the first game, Maya went to discuss their plans with her mother. After her returning she treatened Matt Engarde to act like an evil guy, in case her wrongdoing would be found. After the events of that game, Maya tricked Pearl into going to the Hazakura Temple. Misty knew about Morgan's plan and wanted to use it for her evil plottings. They plotted there to kill Phoenix Wright and then blame everything on Pearl and Dahlia, but Godot was kind of a nuisance.

Misty didn't want her to look suspicious so she agreed to his plan. Misty summoned Dahlia Hawthorne to fake her dead. She never died, the body they found wasn't hers. This one was a Phantom just like the one in Dual Destinies. Godot believed in Maya's innocence. She acted like a poor and innocent girl to fool both him and Phoenix. After this, their only nuissance left was Phoenix Wright.

Maya forced Kristoph to make a request to create false evidence for the Gramarye trial, to pass it to Phoenix. Kristoph's brother's life was at stake. By this, she catched too hares. Kristoph went through a large amount of shock, and achieved black locks that sealed away his memory. Phoenix lost his badge and links to previous cases, losing all hope of uncovering the true mastermind. This is why Maya went back to Kurain Village, not to train, but to stay away from Phoenix. Sadly, Phoenix regained his badge.

And this is the reason of Dual Destinies. Both Maya and Misty tried to make Apollo, Athena and Nick fight with each other and confuse them. They even hired another Phantom to do all the killings threatening to reveal his identidy. The Phantom wasn't afraid of the moon rock, he was afraid of Maya Fey. By her's and her mother's hands, countless of lifes were lost. And poor Phoenix Wright never guessed who was the real mastermind behind all the things that he has passed through.

-----------------------------------------

Why it may be true?

Whoever did this theory sure made their homework. It haves a lot of explanations for Phoenix's crazy life. I can see something like this happening in Ace Attorney. It also explains why Maya only wrote Phoenix letters when she could just visit him, I don't think she was THAT busy.

Why it may be false?

One word: Motive. So, one day Maya and Misty thought "Hey! I'm bored. Let's kill people"? I don't see what they win with all of this. By the time this theory starts, Maya was just a child. Not even Dahlia started killing at that age! I don't think that anyone would try to frame themselves of murder every single year.

It seems to be impossible for both Feys to do all of this, adding the lack of motive, I'm afraid I shall hang now my veredict:

GUILTY

'Till Next Time!