Daniel and Taniela

The nerds children.. Daniel and Taniela!!!

Oldest,

Name : Daniel Sparkle

Age : 18 years old

Personality : Smart,cute and Friendly.Daniel is a half Alicorn. His hair colour is Purple with a merune lane.His eyes colour is brown.(like 2012 Donnie.) He can be mature and childish a little. It depends on the situation. He loves science just like Donnie. In pony world, he's an Alicorn just like Twilight.Did I mention he's smart? He's freaking smart!!

Example :

~~~~~

Me : Hey,Dan. Could you help me with my science homework-

Daniel : (grab my science book and started to write) there,it's done.

Me :... Daniel.. I asked you to help me UNDERSTAND it.. Not DOING..it..

~~~~~~

BFF: Fio Nardo,Rachel Shimmer,Mink Pie and Pic Angelo

Weapon : Electrical axe

Youngest,

Name: Taniela Tello

Age : 16 years old

Personality : Shy but can be brave sometimes. She lost her hands when she was 10. So Donnie,made a Robot hands for her.She's cute,friendly and good at math.She's a mutant turtle. Her hair colour is brown with a merune lane. Her eyes colour is Purple.She's 50 percent mature and 50 percent childish.In pony world,she a unicorn just like Donnie. She's also smart as her brother. She doesn't like anyone mocking her brother.

Example :

~~~~~~

Bully : Yo,Sarah, Daniel and Taniela ! What do you want from me ?

Me : Give Tani,Her purse back!

Bully : Or you'll what?

Daniel : Or we'll tell the teacher!

Bully : ( laughing ) Oh,look! The stupid boy want to tell the teacher! Being protective,huh idiots?

Taniela : ( Glare at him and her hands suddenly turn into a gun ) Excuse me,what did you just called my brother?

Bully : (shocked, throw the purse at me and run away like a boss )

Me : .. Tani,keep the gun.. or someone might see it.

~~~~~~~~~

BFF : Fio Nardo,Rachel Shimmer, Mink Pie and Pic Angelo

Weapon : Her robot hands can turn into a gun

Me : Reader, here are they! The smart siblings!! Yay!

Both :Thank you,Sarah.Think before speak,okay Kawaii reader?( walk away )

Me :...Seriously??...

Yay!They called you,Kawaii reader!! Kya!~~~