Miraculous ladybat

A/N : I don't know if you guys watch this show,but it so awesome!! I will put the song later,cause i have some problems to put it here.I change the song a bit,and i don't really quiet remember it,so if there are any error,please forgive me.

Character :

Fluttershy as Marrianate

Human leon as Adrien ( p/s : he will call himself leon when he at school )

Donatello as Nino

Twilight Sparkle as Alya

Ladybat(good version) as ladybug

Leonardo 2012 as Chat Noir

Pony Sunset shimmer as Tikki

Pony Raphael as plagg

Story :

Fluttershy is a new girl at canterlot high and she met a girl named Twilight. They became best friends,and in the first day of school,Fluttershy also met a guy named Leon.She fall in love with him at first sight but she always being to shy and a girl named Adagio,always bully her. Fluttershy,saved an old man and he gave her a butterfly hair clip.But then,she found out the clip was a miraculous and a pony named sunset shimmer appeared from it.Sunset gave her power that turn her into Ladybat. Leon is a boy that came from a wealthy family.He has a big sister named karai who always busy.Leon lost his parents when he was young.Adagio was his best friend since he was a child.He met a guy named Donnie and became his best friend.He also saved an old man and he gave Leon a blue mask.A pony named Raphael came out of it and gave him a power that turn him to a mutant turtle.leon named himself leonardo so no one will know him.

Song : Miraculous Ladybug

Fluttershy : Hye,i am Fluttershy.Just a normal girl,with a normal life,but there is something   that no one knows yet,cause i have secret..

I live a life,that full of fun,it keep me sharp and on the run.When evil come,i find a way,to use my force,and save the day.

Oh,Oh,Oh.

Life got me spinning round.

Oh,Oh,Oh.

My feet are of the ground.

Oh,Oh,Oh.

And when the sun goes down,that's when i become..

Miraculous! Simply the best! Up to the test,when things goes wrong! Miraculous! the luckiest!The power of love always so strong!

Leonardo : They look at me,and think i am cool,i am leonardo,at night i rule.

My spirit  is full,with energy.My katana are out,just watch and see.

Oh,Oh,Oh.

Oh no,you'll never know

Oh,Oh,Oh.

My love will only grow.

Oh,Oh,Oh.

And when the sun goes down,that's when i become..

Miraculous! Simply the best! Up to the test when things goes wrong! Miraculous! The luckiest! the power of love always so strong!

Fluttershy : Another day, i am back at school,i thinking about him,he so cool.

He looks at me,i look away.But does he see me anyway?

Oh,Oh,Oh.

He got me spinning round.

Oh,Oh,Oh.

My feet are of the ground.

Oh,Oh,Oh.

And when i see him smile,that's when i become..

Miraculous! Simply the best! Up to the test when things goes wrong! Miraculous! The luckiest! The power of love always so strong!

Leonardo : I am a ninja,just chilling out.

But when at night,she's all i think about.I feel so strong.When she's around.She picks me up,when i am down.

Oh,Oh,Oh.

Oh no,you'll never know.

Oh,Oh,Oh.

My love will only grow.

Oh,Oh,Oh.

And when the sun goes down,that when she become....!

Fluttershy : Miraculous..Simply the best..

Up to the test,when things goes wrong..( Oh,oh..)

Miraculous,the luckiest..the power of love always so strong..

Both : Miraculous!!

Simply the best! Up to the test when things goes wrong!!

Miraculous!!( Miraculous!)

The luckiest!! The power of love always so strong!!( Miraculous!! Oh ! Oh!)

Miraculous!!!!----

A/N : I will put picture later. :)