Prince Series OC

Have I ever told you of an old account of mine which has currently fixed and cleaned up called Snow_Nova?

I used that account to post different things aside from TMNT, MLP EG and TFP. I mostly do fanfiction about my favourite comics.

Like Prince Series X Reader

Tho I'm doing a new book with my OC paired with Gion

Here's how she really looks like

Art by me ( tho I am not really good at colouring )

Name : Miyuki

Nationality : Asian

Gender : Female

Age : 22

Hair colour :  Brown Redwood

Eye colour : Horizon Green

Occupation : Professional hired bodyguard

Achievement :
》Graduated high school at 14 years old
》Graduated university at 18 years old
》Mastered MMA ( Mixed Martial Arts )
》Good in acrobatic
》Has received many gratitude for helping police sometimes

Status : Alive

Family :

• Evan ( Father )
• Alexis ( Little brother )
• Unamed Mother
• Unamed Grandfather

Characteristics describe by family and friends :

Evan : My cutie pie is adorable! She's like a blossomed flower in Springs, so beautiful and graceful --

Cut him out, he's exaggerating too much.

Alex : Miyuki is the best big sister anybody could ever asked for! She's kind, caring and helpful! She also tend to be protective over me and always be there to chase away the kids who tried to bully me. Come to think of it, she is very protective over me...Sister complex, I guess?

Han Su Jung : Miyuki used to be assigned to be my bodyguard when I was 12. She told me it was her first job protecting a royalty and seemed to be nervous and excited as well it was amusing. She did a great job; my stalker had been caught when I was studying in my room one night. We are still in contact and it surprised me to discover she is Principal Evan's daughter! My academy principal's daughter! Talk about coincidence.

Neelam : Kind and helpful, she tries to be friendly with everyone even if she makes things awkward * Laughs * I really like her, I am glad Su Jung introduced her to me and the others.

Maria : For someone who do many things boys would do, she has a good taste in fashion. It's too bad she couldn't make it to my wedding with Vladimir. Actually, I am glad she didn't; it was chaotic * Laughs *

Gina : Ooh! I really like her! Even if our age is different, she doesn't treat me like a child and always leave me choices to make. She will state her opinion and let me decide. Always considerate, she is.

Carla : I met Miyuki when she was assigned to protect me a few years ago. That was when I still had my hair in grey colour and looking ugly. She's an observer; looked at me closer, tilted her head and asked why I dressed like that. I was so shocked, I tried to avoid her in which resulted to me almost being kidnapped. She saved me and promised to never ask me the question ever again. She really cares about my feeling and well being. She's a great friend.

Favourite food : Mom's cooking, end of question.

Favourite drink : Tea, coffee, strawberry yogurt drink

Hobby : Reading, practicing defensive arts, watching sunset, playing with her cat and with Alex when they were young.

Favourite weapon : Katanas, shiruken, throwing knives, war fan and tanto.

Unique traits :

》High level IQ
》Understand ancient writings
》Could do and understand secret code language
》 Animals seems to love her

Important people/livings in her life :

》Family
》Friends
》Her cat

Quotes :

Sweet as sugar,
•hot as coffee,
•hurt me once,
•don't expect my sympathy