Chapter 5 Jinx

Chapter 5 Jinx

"UG!" I grunt, man this girl can hit! Grinding my teeth I block her punch, grabbing her forearm I flip her over my shoulder and slam her into the cement. Grabbing her long black hair I slam her face into the ground. Her face bloodied she is barley holding onto consciousness. "finally!" I think "This girl is strong! A fighter!" Holding her face up by her hair I give it a firm punch. Finally she loses consciousness and two guys with medical clearance come and get her. They put her on a stretcher and walk her to the abandoned building behind us. There they bandage her up so that no one will realize she was in a fight. "Who's next!" I say smirking, taunting someone into being my next victim. "I'll do it!" says a tall black haired boy near the back. "Ok pretty boy lets see what 'cha got!" I say trying to rile him up get his heart pumping but it doesn't work all he does is smirk at me looking slightly amused. Licking my dry lips I get into my fighting stance. Feet apart arms up weight on the balls of my feet just like my commander taught me. Looking up and down at me his smirk grew consuming his whole body in a smug air. Stepping back I reevaluate him. He is muscled yet lanky which implies he's light on his feet yet his punches and kicks will pack a punch. His dark black hair was fairly long but was short enough that he didn't have to brush it out of his eyes. His beaten up cargo pants fit loosely but were tied securely around his waste with rope. His torn and wrinkled black t-shirt hung on his shoulders which means that he eathier lost weight or that the t-shirt never fit. His knuckles were bandaged implying that he had been in a fight before and his multiple scars almost proved it. One scar imparticular caught my attention it was near his mouth and was curved so that it looked like a half moon. Crescent walks carefully into the circle avoiding the glass shard from bottles that were carelessly dropped from an idiot who blew his last paycheck on a lossing guy. Getting into a fighting stance Cresent looks me in the eye his warm green ones against my cold gray ones in an unseen battle. He holds up a hand signaling me to wait. I lighten up a bit waiting for him to drop his hand when he pulls out a note and hands it to me. Now it's my turn to signal him to wait. I hear the grunts of impatient drunks but I don't let up this could turn into a full blown riot for all I care! This note angers me it frightens me and most of all it keeps me in awe. "I would love to fight Cresent," I say trying to hide my fright with sarcasm "But I'm just not in the mood," and with that it turn on my heals and bolt only wasting enough time to grab my cash and head out. "Safe safe safe safe safe," that one word runs through my head as I search for a safe place. Finally I end up scaling a two story building. I hop onto a balconey and lay flat luckily From the looks of it the place was abounded years ago. "Oh that note," I think "What am I going to do about that NOTE!!!!!!!!"