Chapter 4 Dixon

Chapter 4 Dixon

"Yes sir," I say with a mocking smile. "Well," says Will "Let's get your debriefing done." Will was always one to get to the point. Gesturing for me to follow with a head nod, Will leads me to the debriefing room. The silent cold sound proof walls held so many secrets that most people would crave for. I walk through the silent sturdy cold metal doors. I sit down at the flimsy plastic table and wait for Will to close the doors. "Dixon," his serious solemn brown eyes lock onto my warm green ones. "Do you know what the ring is?" "Of corse," I say with a stiff nod. "Well then you know about the illegal fighting there?" he asks putting his hands on the table. Again I give a stiff nod. "Well that is where your assignment starts."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remember your earpiece and that all you have to do to turn it on or off is tap your temple," says Will frantically trying to get me to remember everything in 30 seconds. "Ok," I say turning my earpiece on and off to make sure it is working. My loose and battered cargo pants held all the items I needed. My black shirt that was covered in dirt just like my face and it had a small tear in the sleeve and collar. Feeling the train slowly stop I walk to the exit. "Bye commander," I say saluting and smiling. I know this is the last time I will see him in a while. This will be a little while longer than expected though because of a note. A stupid note. A note that I never should have given. "Bye," says commander a sad smile on his lips. Little did I know that this one simple stupid note would effect me him a certain girl and a lot of other people.

Crap.