The beginning

I wake up to B2ST'S Mystery and look at my phone. "SHOOT! ITS ALREADY 8:30!" i screamed. I quickly turned off my phone and left my room. I brushed my teeth and washed my face as quickly as i could. I popped on my contacts and went to my brothers room, who was still asleep. "Oppa, I'm leaving now." I said to the lump under the covers. "mmmmhhh. arasso" He replied sleeply. I went back to my room and slipped on a pair of dark gray skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and topped it off with my beats around my neck and wore one of my snap back hats. I quickly grab a bottle of water from the refrigerater and my keys from a hook. I put on my black boy shoes with different color neon shoelaces and silently closed the door and walk out.

I put on my beats and blast 'Troublemaker' by Troublemaker. I open my bottle of water and take a huge gulp of water. I walk down the street and finally came up to the building which holds my future in it. The building was CUBE ENTERTAINMENT. I take a few gulps of water and noticed that there was a black van behind me. I turn around only to find B2ST quickly hopping out of the car and standing right behind me. "BALI BALI!" i heard Doojoon saying to the rest of the group. I quickly turn around and enter the building, only noticing through the reflective glass that B2ST was looking at me. I quickly open the door only to fine my hand caught my someone. I quickly turn down the volume of my beats and turn around and looked up only to find Junhyung gripping my hand. "Why are you entering CUBE ENTERTAINMENT?" He asked me. "I- I- I'm here to audition for a singer." I stammered. "Arasso" Yoseob said and took Junhyung's hand from mine. I blushed and entered the building.

I walked up to the Front desk and asked "Annyonghaseo, Im here to audition for the singer." I said. They silently gave me a form and pointed down the hall. I looked at the form and started to write all the answers to the questions of the sheet. Behind the front desk was a mirror, and i noticed that B2ST was still behind me. I quickly handed back the from and went down the hallway. As i slowely walked down the hallway i noticed that on the walls were hand printes and signatures of the people who work in the building. One section was 4 minute, while the other was BTOB. At the end of the hallway was B2ST. I noticed a door saying AUDTION on it so i quickly took off my beats, and hung it on my neck, and set my phone to silent. I entered the door and found a group of people sitting with anxious looks on their faces. "Annyong. Is this the place for the singer audition?" I asked. One of the girls looked at me and said "Yeah. It is." Then through another door someone called the girls name and she left the room. I drank more water as i waited for my turn to be called. I practiced my vocals and dumped my empty water bottle.

~1 hour later~

"You are the last one, please follow me." The guy said and led me through another door. I felt my heart pumping with adrenaline and replaid the whole song in my head. The guy opened the door for me and i entered. Behind me the door slammed shut. I walked up to the 'x' on the floor and looked up. Only to see B2ST looking at me. "Annyonghaseo. You are the last one for us today." Doojoon said while reading off my information. "yeah." I replied with a smile. "You are 20 YEARS OLD?!?!?!?!" i heard from Dongwoon. "yup." I said trying to recall the song in my head. "You don't look like it. In a good way" I heard Hyunseung say. "You may start anytime." Doojoon said. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I'm heart sick, heal me, be crazy, can't let you go

Sad love song, my love's gone, please baby, don't go far So beast

Down, down, we gotta get down, down, down, we gotta get down

Down, down, we gotta get down, I want ya, come to me, girl

Down, down, we gotta get down, down, down, we gotta get down

Down, down, we gotta get down,I want ya, come to me, girl

Niga tteonan jarie seupeumi gadeukhae

Naman dugo tteona beorimyeon nan eotteokhae

Shigani jinagado ni eolguri jakku tteo olla