The trainnee life

I wake up to B2ST BAD GIRL only to remember that my life had changed. I was a new trainnee at CUBE ENTERTAINMENT! I quickly brush my teeth and washed my face. I got my kpop beats and got my charged up phone. I checked my texts and re-read II Hoons text. He said that how about next week.? I quickly replied back to him a yes. and changed. I got my favorite t-shirt and pants. I quickly left a note for hyung saying i got to be a trainnee...I grabbed 3 water bottles and quickly wore the same pair of shoes, grabbed my keys and my hat iwth my name on it and left the house. I quickly jogged to CUBE ENTERTAINMENT building and entered the doorway.

Inside I was ushered by the one of the two front desk people. She brought me inside a room filled with papers and 10 people in the room waiting for us. I heard the door behind me close gently and the 9 people started taling. "Annyonghaseo. Im your manger Subin." Subin siad with a smile and we shook hands. "Annyong." I said while bowing. "these 5 people are your back up dancers. jihyung, bora, soonjun, seojun, and minjun." Subin continued while 2 girls and 3 boys bowed to me. "Minjun is going to be the main backup dancer who is also going to dance with you if that part of the dance needs that." "Annyong, i am your dance teacher minjae. I already have alot of dances in mind." Said a guy in one of the hats like mine. "I am your vocal teacher yoon young." A woman said while bowing. I bowed back to her. "And i am your stylist haneun." Said the last girl. "Annyong. I am-"I start to say but subin stopped me and said "We know who you are. since you are a trainnee you are very busy." The rest of the group left the room and inside was only subin and i.

"Well lets start to sign these papers!" Subin said to me while giving me a pen. "But why? I don't have any fans yet" I asked. "Oh yes you do! we already sent out a teaser of you!"subin said. "What!?!? When!??!" I asked. while signing the papers. We sent it out last night." Subin said. "Oh okay..." I replied as my hand started to hurt. "After this you need to so to the studio for singing. We know you have a beautiful voice but we need you to practice it a bit more for you to make some songs." She said to me. Iquickly remembered that i had a book of lyrics i made and told myself to bring that tomorrow. 

~50 minutes later~

"FINALLY!" i said as i signed the last one. Subin said "that was fast. Now i will bring you to the studio." and she opened the door for me. We walked down the same hallway as i did when i was here to audition. Subin knocked on a door and the door opened for me. She closed the door gently and inside i could here someone recording. "Annyong?" I asked. I opened one of the doors of the room only to find Junhyung looking at me. "I was told from your vocal singer that i was going to teach you cause she is busy. and also i need to bring you to the photo shoot, for you new debut. Well... today im going to teach you how to rap!" Junhyung said finally making a decision of what to do for the time remaining (which is 75 minutes.) "Okay, Let star-" I said but got cut off... again.TT "HYUNG! WE ARE HERE! WHY DO YOU NEED US!?!??!" i heard someone say who sounded alot like Gikwang. Well you know our new song SHOCK? well i wanted to see i if (your name) could rap my part." Junhyung siad through the mic. "Sure hyung!" B2ST said and i watched junhyung leave the room. "ummmmm. How do i do this?" I asked. In came Junhyung and he handed me the headphones. "Is the mic too high for you?" He asked and i nodded. he stood right behind me and i could feel his breathe on me. I turned my head around and suddenly our lips touched. I quickly felt Junhyung freeze up but he still continued to fix the mic. He finally gave me the sheet of paper with the lyrics and i whispered to him  "Saranghaeo oppa. <3" and gave him a tiny kiss on the cheek. I felt him tense up and left the room. "Are you ready (your name)? "I heard yoseob ask me through the headphones. "Yeah." I replied through the mic. I started to get used to the song until it was the rapping part:

Can't breathe, like freeze, nae momi gudeoga (Wae! Wae! ).

Hey dear, stay here, nae nuni meoleoga (Wae! Wae! ).

No way losing my way (Ay! ), neon wae meoleo jigiman hae.

Apeugi silheo nan gipeoman gan ma eum eun eotteoghana.

"Woah! is that your first time rapping!?!??!" i heard dongwoon ask me. "No. I rapped abit when i was younger cause i wanted to it try out." I said as i saw in the corner of my eye the door opening. "now we need you to go to the store." I heard through the headphones. It was subin. I quickly walked out of the room and followed subin. she led me outside and i saw a black van. Behind me was B2ST. "Since B2ST also needs to go to the photo shoot we are going on to their car. the door of the van opened and in we went off.