the next day...

I wake up to someone screaming and I slowely get out of bed. "oppa stop yelling!"I screamed as I opened my door and I rub my eyes. Standing in front of me was Junhyung screaming and pointing at something on the ground in front of me. I quickly stare at where he was pointing at and it was a bug. 'Oh yeah. I forgot that i am now living with Junhyung-oppa!' and i quickly grab a tissue. "KILL IT!" I heard Junhyung say and i quickly find where it moved to and killed it. "Oppa, I never knew you were scared of bugs!" i said as i flushed the toilet and washed my hands. "HAHA! Well now you know!" i heard Hyunseung say. "Guess i need to wake up now!' i said sighing and started using a towel i found on the rack and started washing my face.

~After washing up and eating breakfast~

"Okay! so we are all now going to go to (Your name)'s house and gather everything and we will help bring it to our dorm!" Juhyung said as Doojoon started up the car and off we went.

~At my house~

"Welcome to my oppas house!" I said as i opened the door. "Hey little sis, what brings you here?" I heard oppa say as i heard the familiar sound of him walking down the stairs. "Im just getting all my stuff then we will be leaving." I reaplied with a smile. "What do you mean we?" I heard oppa's girlfriend coming down the stairs. "Well noona here they are!" i said as they walked into the house and she looked shocked. "OMG! OPPA! ITS B2ST! YOUR NEVER TOLD ME YOUR SISTER KNEW B2ST!" she screamed and looked wide eyed. "Oh... Well i did tell you she works at CUBE ENT. righ?" oppa said and Noona ran straight to us. "Is she your oppa's girlfriend?" I heard Junhyung-oppa say right when Noona ran forward to us. "Yeah she is. Well let's start!" i said as i started heading towards my room. "Here, jagi, let me help you." I heard junhyung say as he quickly told the other members to keep Noona busy. "JAGI?" i head oppa question me. "Well oppa, did you watch weekly idol?" I asked oppa back. "No... "oppa said trailing off. "Well... WE ARE DATING!" i said and i heard Noona rush up the stairs and scream at me.

"HOW COULD MY BIAS DATE A CREEPY LIKE  YOU!" and i felt Junhyung grip onto my hand tighter. "Jagi, please calm down." I heard oppa say. "HYUNG! WE NEED YOUR HELP! CAN YOU GET THE BOXES WE GOT FROM OUR DORM?" i heard Junhyung yell to his other members and they quickly came back with 4 boxes in each hand. "Oppa, can you please go on a date with noona? because it will take us days if she is here." I asked noona and he quickly nodded. I heard the front foor slam shut and we all took a huge sigh. "She must be a seseang fan." I said to them "mianhae." while bowing. "Its fine. lets start!"

~After 5 hours of packing~

"We are finally done!" Dongwoon said as we all flopped down onto the couch. "Well its almost 2, so lets have lunch, then we can put all of (Your name)'s stuff into our dorm!" Yoseob said. "Okay!" we all said in a unison. I quickly wrote a quick letter to oppa and thought ' What did Junhyung say before i slept... i wonder...' and off we went!