The Photo Shoot

When we entered the store i noticed that my stylist was already there. B2ST went off to their own stylist while i was sitting their waiting for my stylist. "Okay, your first actual teaser will have you all innocent but in the song it should be somthing powerful." My stylist told me and they started to dye my hair. I closed my eyes and listened to B2ST talking. "So this is how is feels like to be a trainnee." I thought to myself. I opened my eyes only to notice that my hair is becoming fully dark red. Like a wine color. "Wow (your name) That is a good color for you." I heard hyunseung say to me as he already finishedhis hair style. "Kamsamida." They finally dried my hair and started to cut it. They cut my hair with side bangs and made my hair look like i was born with curly hair. They put a few dabs of make-up on me and i was done.On our way out i noticed that Junhyung was looking at me with awe.

~At the photo shoot change room~

I quickly enter my change room and noticed that their was clothes hanging there. "I chose some innocent looking clothes for you to wear but its your choice to wear what you want." I heard my stylist say to me. I looked through the clothes and spotted the perfect outfit (even though there werent that much to choose froom ><) I was wearing a big bow on my head and my shirts collar had gold on it. I was wearing this pale pink clothes with a background of white. The earings i was wearing was 2 hearts but one was black while the other one was white. I noticed that B2ST had also finished changing and was led into a room. I also was led into th same room. "WELCOME TO THE WAITING ROOM!" Gikwang said to me with a goofy smile. "Kamsamida" I replied "THAT LOOKS SO PRETTY ON YOU!!!!" I heard Doojoon say. "Kamsamida I said bowing. In came Yoseob and Junhyung came in. I was about to talk to them but i heard B2ST'S manager say "B2ST! its your turn. Show (You name) How to do it! and you know that you will take some photos together!" They all scurried outside while i followed them slowely.

They were posing like pros. In the photos they looked so chrasmatis but off photo they were like monkeys <3! When it was my turn the camera man gave me specific orders. "Okay just look of into the distant.", "GOOD!", "Okay now smile a bit and look into the camera!' "Okay!" the camera man went on and on...

When i had a 5 minute break subin said to me "After the break you will need to pose with each B2ST member. I know it will seem a bit weird but you will get used to it. They are changing into different clothes so you should too." and led me to my changing room. There was black bra, a open vest and a short mini skirt. beside the clothes was a pair of dark heeled shoes. "Ummmmm. unnie! why are these clothes so open?" I asked my stylist. "Well we are trying for a dark look so we are planning to choose this style. This is the same album which will look like black and white. and a mirror in between. Got it?" She asked and i nodded quickly. I closed the curtain and started to change into it. As i looked at myself throught the mirror i noticed that my make-up still looked too bright.

i looked outside the curtain and went up to the mirror outside. I sat down on my make-up chair and my make-up artist started to change my make-up to a darker version. after my make-up change my stylist changed my hair to a more angrier look and told me to wait inside the waiting room. "But. It will just be B2ST and i. "I asked her. "Just go!" she said pushing me inside. I suddenly got self aware as i noticed that al of B2ST members looked up to me after i was pushed inside the room. "Ummmm... "I said trying to hide myself from them. "You look nice." Junhyung said to me as he entered right behind me. I blushed and was about to say thank you when i was called for the self photo.

~After the camera man frantically telling me what to do~

The camera man finally told B2ST manager to get them one by one, and in the end we would do a group photo. The first member i had to take a photo with was Doojoon. Doojoon led me through the photo shoot quickly as i followed what he did. We looked at each other eyes and we were pericing the camera. The next few members passed by quickly but we had a small break before yoseobs and junhyungs shoot with me.

After the short break it was me yoseob and i. There was a ladder and i was supposed to climb it. Then they told yoseob to climb up and hug me. after that we climbed back down and it was now junhyungs turn with me. We went to another set and there was a bed like thing. Okay, so i want junhyung to lie down on the bed and (your name) to go on top of him." the camera man instructed us. I felt my face burn up as i got on top of junhyung. I slowely proped myself up as the camera man took some photos. I slowely went down and touched junhyungs face. I bent my upper body until my hai covered junhyungs face and kissed him quickly.

I quickly raise my head from him and got off him. "Good, now i want both of you to stand up and i want (your name) to push junhyung." The camera man continued not even acknoledging that i had just kissed junhyung. Junhyung quickly whispered to me as he got off the bed like thing. "I think im starting to like you..." The photo shoot went quickly after that and i quickly changed back to my original clothes. as we walked out the photo shoot building junhyung and i were holding hands and the rest of the B2ST members were looking at us with a questioned look. Then i heard shutters going off.