The worst has happened!

I quickly enter the van at my house and they drove me to CUBE ENTERTAINMENT. I quickly hop off and enter the building. Quick as a fox, one of the front desk ushered me to a private room and inside i could see B2ST memberes, their manager, and subin.

"WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!" Subin and B2ST'S manager yelled as they both slapped the same magazine on the table. I quickly pick up one of them as doojoon picked up the other. On the front cover it said 'B2ST JUNHYUNG AND (YOUR NAME) DATING?!?!?!' "I don't know." I replied. "EVERYONE BUT JUNHYUNG FROM B2ST WAIT IN TO HALLWAY!" their manager said. I watched quetly as the rest of B2ST leave the room leaving Junhyung, subin, B2ST manager and i in the room. "Just answer the quistion. Are you 2 dating?" Our managers asked at the same time. I looked at junhyung and he nodded. "AISH!!!!' subin yelled! "YOU DIDN'T EVEN DEBUT! IF YOU DID THEN WE COULD FIX UP THIS PROBLEM!" "But we can fix this problem. The last time i went to (You name)'s house. i saw that she had alot of books with lyrics in them..." Junhyung replied. "We can use those songs as her debut songs. "nonononono. Those songs i made up for fun but that still won' fix up all of the angry B2UTY'S and all of my angry TR3PLE'S!" i said, remembering Subin told me that my fans are now called TR3PLES. "If you debut you can finally clear it up, by putting you 2 on the same show!" B2ST'S manager said to me. "ohhh. Well lets start!"

~3 months later~

" Annyonghaseo this is M!COUNTDOWN! we are here to show you the debut of (your name) or also known as TH3RTY!" And that was my cue!

~After my debut songs~

"Wow! THOSE ARE REFRESHING SONGS! You really know how to sing, AND YOUR JUST A TRAINNEE! So are you and junhyung really dating?It is still a great shock" One of the mc's od M!COUNTDOWN ASKED ME. I giggled remembering that one of B2ST'S songs was called SHOCK

"Ummmm. why don't you ask Junhyung!" I said smiling as i remembered him giving us our dating ring. In entered junhyung. He was wearing the same ring as me. "Annyong." He said bowing to the mc's and he grabbed my hand. "and to answer your question yes we have been dating." He replied. "Well for all those B2UTYS AND TR3PLES out there TH3RTY and junhyung has a special song for you!

~After the song~

We left the stage and changed back to our own clothes. "Saranghaeo. oppa!" I said to him as we leave the building hand in hand, waiting for our van to come and pick us up for our next film which is beatles code with the rest of B2ST, and after that we could go back to CUBE ENT. and practice.Suddenly a group of  B2UTY'S and TR3PLES come. "GET AWAY FROM OUR JUNHYUNG!" "YOU GET AWAY FROM OUR TH3RTY!" They started to yell at each other and junhyung and i didn't know what to do. We quickly re-enter the building and saw that our van was waiting for us. We quickly hop in and off we went.

"What was that all about?" Dongwoon asked us. "It was just an argument. Junhyung said pecking my cheek. And I slowely fell asleep on Junhyungs shoulder.

~Middle of beatles code~

"So you have heard that Junhyung from B2ST and (your name) also known as TH3RTY is dating is that a myth or truth?" "It is the truth." I replied.

~After beatles code, and arriving at CUBE ENT.~

"You had a hard work, you may go home now." We said to the front desk. "I will lock up the doors." Doojoon said. As the 2 front desks people left the building. we went up the same elevator and since our dance studio's were on the same level we talked about everything. As i got to my dance studio i noticed that i was missing 4 of my 5 back-up dancers. It was only minjun and i. "So the only dances we could dance is, Give me 5ive, Shards, Without you and Mirror. " I say to minjun as he starts to search up the music on the computer. I walk off into the change room and changed quickly since i couldn't waste any time.