The new friend?!?!

I'm soo sorry that i didn't update for sooooooo long!!! >< I promise i will update alot during the summer!!!>< But i have a trip soon so i wont be able to update!>< Hope you continue to read this story i made! Remember to vote if you love it!  Fighting!!!  Sorry if this chapter is short i didn't have much time to edit and create... Comment pls!!! From the author. ^-^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ohhhh, this is really good!! You have to try it (Your name)!" Dongwoon said while holding up some meat and i opened my mouth. "Ahhhh.... oh thats some good beef!" I said while chewing. "Haha, you look so adorble when you eat like that!" Doojoon said while laughing his head off. "Hey!" i said and quickly showved some meet into his mouth. "Hahahaha!" Yoseob laughed while cracking up. "Heh. Seems like you get well with the other members on B2ST." I heard this girl say at the door of our private room. "Oh. Ji Sun. Or should i say Jaya." Junhyung said while looking at the girl standing at our door. "Where did you go?" Hyunseung asked as he stood up and gave her a seat at our table. "Annyonghaseyo, I'm TH3RTY."i said while standing up and bowing. "Oh, so you are the TH3RTY, who is dating Junhyung." Jaya said while nodding. "Yeah. The two love birds are." Gikwang said while eating another chunk of yummy meat. Oh. is this the yummy meant, you were talking about?" Jaya asked. We all nodded and quickly got off topic about how good the meat was. 

~After eating and getting ready to leave~

"Wait. Jagi, i need to go to the washroom can you wait for me a bit?" I asked while talking to Junhyung. "Okay. We will wait for you outside." Junhyung said. "Oh i need to go too." Jaya said and us two went to the washroom while B2ST started walking to the door. Right when we walking into the washroom i heard Jaya say "Don't get near my Oppa, Or else." and we both went into the stalls. 'What was that about?" i thought and quickly flushed the toilet and walked out. "You heard me. I love Junhyung-oppa. Don't go near him. Actually. Don't even touch him." Jaya said and left the washroom. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG Jaya is soo mean!!! >< hope she gets nicer in the story! >< heehee wait for the next chapter! ^^ From the author. ^-^